New ISH ISHEW.

KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
[shameless self plug]ISH 10 is alive and kicking, thanks to conributions from Aschrock, Delay, Catalist, The Non, Grope, myself and Soulnow in exactly that order.[/shameless self plug Peep Game Plenty of and pieces and a lot of it is

Comments

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    Yea man good looking out on posting this.

one error on one of my records up there.

#7 , it says " George Melvin - Live From G.T. Brooks Ribs & More (19??)"

it should say - "ET Mensah & his Tempos Band - Mensah's African Rhythms"

thanks for all the work RAJ, now I have to continue going thru all the other peoples ish!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Oh damn, I forgot to say a big Thanks Raj as well!

I also vow that i will not submit another ish until I have the ability to include audio files!

• Hey that George Melvin is pretty tight too

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Thanks RAJ!

• Thanks RAJ!

Yeah ups raj for the effort!!! Looks good. or should it be good looks. Either/or.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    DOPE SHIZZ ALL!

Also M*** That Perry Martin record is a $1-2 record in Hong Kong... I passed many copies of it up when I was out there... definitly not 4 figures and not that dope IMO...

peace.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    DOPE SHIZZ ALL!

Also M*** That Perry Martin record is a $1-2 record in Hong Kong... I passed many copies of it up when I was out there... definitly not 4 figures and not that dope IMO...

peace.

Ahh ok. I had a dealer tell me all types of shit about it, but he was evidently talking out his ass! I still rate the title cut though, $2 rekkid or not.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I messed something up... the 1st song on the Oak Cliff 12" is called "Something Funky" i think.

• This is some cool ISH(s). Thanks y'all.

I gotta co-sign that Peter Ivers; odd one, that.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    i messed up too... some descriptions sound horrible! sorry. i wrote those descriptions while recording the sound clips. on sunday night, right before the deadline.

i wanted to include trip on telefunken and plus on pink elephant, but it was too late. next time!

great ishes! i like the non's records. thank you. and thank you, raj!

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    BIG UP FELLAS, LOOKING GOOD!!!

• Catalist posted the record I use for the name of my funk show. Amral???s Trinidad Cavaliers Steel Orchestra ??? HEAT is not a record to sleep on, serious

• i messed up too... some descriptions sound horrible! sorry. i wrote those descriptions while recording the sound clips. on sunday night, right before the deadline.

i wanted to include trip on telefunken and plus on pink elephant, but it was too late. next time!

Naw, looks great Grope! Nice selection. I almost included "glass of water" in my ISH. Just recorded it to MP3.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Vurd. I thought I would keep it on the main site for a day or two before I announced it on here. Thanks for all the submissions. It was fun to get creative again. Anybody else interested in another one, PM me.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    BIG UP FELLAS, LOOKING GOOD!!!

interesting stuff!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I messed something up... the 1st song on the Oak Cliff 12" is called "Something Funky" i think.

That Richmond in Full Effect record is terrible. Do you have Mr. Melody "Funk Motor"? 1989.

Who am I kidding? You prolly have 50 copies.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

That Richmond in Full Effect record is terrible. Do you have Mr. Melody "Funk Motor"? 1989.

Who am I kidding? You prolly have 50 copies.
    I don't have that mr. melody. I do have a copy of the Too Def Crew 45 from $mond though. That shit is

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    i messed up too... some descriptions sound horrible! sorry. i wrote those descriptions while recording the sound clips. on sunday night, right before the deadline.

Naw, looks great Grope! Nice selection. I almost included "glass of water" in my ISH. Just recorded it to MP3.

thanks! your selection is nice too!

i love "the kid" and "glass of water". two great records. i tried to sell the glass of water on soulstrut a few weeks ago, but no one wanted it. i'm glad i could keep it.

is there any other leroy vinnegar record like those two?