Nino Brown goes down (No AYO)

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20061017/D8KQFI180.htmlOct 17, 11:38 AM (ET)By LARA JAKES JORDANWASHINGTON (AP) - Movie actor Wesley Snipes was indicted Tuesday on eight counts of tax fraud accusing him of bilking $12 million from the government in false refund claims.Snipes, 44, also failed to file tax returns for six years, according to an indictment unsealed in Tampa, Fla.Federal prosecutors said Snipes fraudulently claimed the refunds in 1996 and 1997. It also charged him with failure to file returns between 1999 and 2004.According to the indictment, Snipes had his taxes prepared by accountants with a history of filing false returns to reap payments for their clients. As part of the deal, the indictment alleges, the firm, American Rights Litigators, would receive 20 percent of refunds from clients.Snipes faces a maximum of 16 years in prison.

Comments

• Why do people not file their taxes? I mean the IRS will get the money from you some how, do you really want to go to jail for that shit? Stupid shit. I guess he will have to make blade 18 to pay this off.

• you should probably give him the benefit of the doubt. my guess is that his accountant assured him that his taxes were being filed and probably charged him each year for services. this happens all the time. when your making that much loot all your financial work is delegated. free wesley!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Either that, or sell off one of his dookie gold chains!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I'm waiting for a 10 Tax Commandments version to hit the streets sooooon!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm waiting for a 10 Tax Commandments version to hit the streets sooooon!

with Ron Isley on the hook?

• you should probably give him the benefit of the doubt. my guess is that his accountant assured him that his taxes were being filed and probably charged him each year for services. this happens all the time. when your making that much loot all your financial work is delegated. free wesley!

maybe. But isn't dude some anti-Federal-government survivalist militiaman? In which case he could be opposed to paying taxes on principle.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    he better get a new jack lawyer to sway a new jack jury.

'weee can dooo it till weee both wake up!'

• Even the great Al Capone couldn't shake the FEDs.

• macacamacaca 278 Posts