NATALIE GULBIS vs MICHELE WIE

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
vs. (uhhh... Wie is legal by now, right? If not then I guess I better not say that in her case... the other chick is at least 22 so definitely )

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Michelle Sung Wie born October 11, 1989

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

Is that close enough?

• Phill Must Chill!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

(on October 11, 2007, 12:00 am)

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

well, ya know legally in i believe all states of the US you don't have to be 18 to have consensual relations... i think in some states its only like 15 or 16.

"consensual[/b]"... a typo, yet so apropos!

DISCLAIMER: this is just jokes, i do not go around trying to blap young girls under 18. I do have a few private fantasies about 17 yr olds, as do most aging men, but that's as far as it goes.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I'm definitely feelin' that golf skirt.

better not be phuckin' skorts.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

LOL! Comedy. Fo sho, Michelle Wie can get it on October 11, 2007, 12:00 am!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    If I could, I'd blap both of them gurls.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Wie has longer legs!!!!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i wish i seduced michelle when she was still going to school. i think hawaii's age is 16 and i know it was 14 when i was in high school

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'll go with Sharapova (not just for looks either). She's a very attractive person.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

This is a hot Asian Chick. I normally can't say that about an Asian woman.

And for real, Wie is hardly that hot for an Asian woman. Her face is too long (same issue I had with Kristi Yamaguchi).

Dudes are showing their soft spot for celebrity in this thread.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    yeesh.. no.

- spidey

Not really. I just normally don't find Asian women good looking.

Surprisingly, I find this kind of refreshing.

One less Asian fetishist in the world!

Not really. I just normally don't find Asian women good looking.

Surprisingly, I find this kind of refreshing.

One less Asian fetishist in the world!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    damn OW, you are picky

Sayin' man - when I was in college in the early '90s, I, like apparently 90% of the Asian American male population, had a crush on Kristi Yamaguchi b/c, well, she was one of the ONLY Asian women out there in the media at all and it's not like she's hella ugly or anything but all things considered, she's not some double-take dime. But hey, when you're starving, anything looks good.

Michelle Wie (or Kwan) for that matter are very talented athletes but they also look like people I pass in the hallways of school all the time. Not un-attractive, but hardly setting a new bar on hotness.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    neither one of these chicks is particularly hot.

Maria Sharapova wins!

neither one of these chicks is particularly hot.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts

Well, throw up a pic of a hot Asian Broad.

:5pager:

This topic has caused enough freakouts on this board. As much as I think that white dudes chasing Asian women for the "exotic" factor is corny, I think that it's stupid how white guys just admiring the beauty of a woman who just so happens to be of a different ethnicity is considered a fetish by some salty non-white dudes who are just angry at whites for "stealing their" women. Both of them are neither drop dead sexy nor ugly (like 99% of the world population). But yeah, these formerly semi-tasteful versus threads have become circle jerks.

Well, throw up a pic of a hot Asian Broad.

:5pager:

This topic has caused enough freakouts on this board. As much as I think that white dudes chasing Asian women for the "exotic" factor is corny, I think that it's stupid how white guys just admiring the beauty of a woman who just so happens to be of a different ethnicity is considered a fetish by some salty non-white dudes who are just angry at whites for "stealing their" women. Both of them are neither drop dead sexy nor ugly (like 99% of the world population). But yeah, these formerly semi-tasteful versus threads have become circle jerks.

Dude, you need to go find your sense of humor. I was responding specifically to Philly Stress in a tongue-in-cheek manner since he made the point, that Asian women aren't, to him, generally hot. I never suggested that people who find Wie hot are Asian fetishists. I did suggest, however, their tastes were being inflated by her celebrity-status.

All that other shit is what you put on this. And you suggest that I'm being reactionary? Good god.