Vitamin on Fox News (No Kidding Related)

funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
I sat down to feed the baby this morning,started flipping through the cable news channels and lo and behold, wo do I see staring back at me on Fox news but our very own Vitamin (aka E** L***). I only saw a few seconds but judging from the talk of the hosts, it was Middle east related (no rackords...).

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Realz world moves, Eli.

• Realz world moves, Eli.

Really. Who ever expects to see a Strutter on the news, not being led away in handcuffs??

I think associating the word "real" with Fox News is a bad look.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Realz world moves, Eli.

I'm not. I'm associating it with Eli's efforts at advancing his career. I applaud his success.

The "real" question is, where does F16 get off exposing his children to that kind of shit?

I'm not. I'm associating it with Eli's efforts at advancing his career. I applaud his success.

The "real" question is, where does F16 get off exposing his children to that kind of shit?

I don't think the 10 week old is picking up much. I stop by there because I like to know what those clowns are thinking. Almost all new right wing memes are first exposed to the harsh light of day on that particular channel.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

So true!

• Agent45Agent45 451 Posts

Know. Thy. Enemy. Exposing L****'s kid to Fox News is educational, assuming he then takes to time to explain what Fox News says versus Truth to the little tike. It's responsible parenting at it's finest.

It's the same advise I would happily give NeoCon housewives who have nothing better to do than try to get Harry Potter banned from school libraries (currently happening close to Atlanta in a neighboring county).

• The "real" question is, where does F16 get off exposing his children to that kind of shit?

Know. Thy. Enemy. Exposing L****'s kid to Fox News is educational, assuming he then takes to time to explain what Fox News says versus Truth to the little tike. It's responsible parenting at it's finest.

It's the same advise I would happily give NeoCon housewives who have nothing better to do than try to get Harry Potter banned from school libraries (currently happening close to Atlanta in a neighboring county).

Know. Thy. Enemy.

EX. ACT. LY.

• VitaminVitamin 631 Posts
    I sat down to feed the baby this morning,started flipping through the cable news channels and lo and behold, wo do I see staring back at me on Fox news but our very own Vitamin (aka E** L***). I only saw a few seconds but judging from the talk of the hosts, it was Middle east related (no rackords...).

thanks dude. remember when we used to argue fuss and fight. Who's that in your avatar.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

thanks dude. remember when we used to argue fuss and fight. Who's that in your avatar.

You are back in DC now? Welcome home.

• I sat down to feed the baby this morning,started flipping through the cable news channels and lo and behold, wo do I see staring back at me on Fox news but our very own Vitamin (aka E** L***). I only saw a few seconds but judging from the talk of the hosts, it was Middle east related (no rackords...).

Some crazy looking kid that showed up in a JPEG here a few weeks ago, throwig gang signs.

It was funny. I'm sitting there, flipping around and all of a sudden I see the tag E** L*** on Fox, recognized you from previous pics here, and I'm yelling to my wife, 'Soulstrutter on TV!'.

I remember the fussing and fighting. All in the past. Are you back from Egypt?