›

Right Wing Hollywood

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
This has to be aimed at the lowest common denominator possible.....I forsee a day when the American public elect a cartoon character or computer animated humanoid into office.'SCARY MOVIE' PRODUCER MAKES CAMPAIGN AD; MOCKS DEMOCRATShttp://www.drudgereport.com/flashma.htm

Comments

• salviasalvia 279 Posts
    divide et impera.

• veritas lux mea.

• This has to be aimed at the lowest common denominator possible.....I forsee a day when the American public elect a cartoon character or computer animated humanoid into office.

We didn't???

• This has to be aimed at the lowest common denominator possible.....I forsee a day when the American public elect a cartoon character or computer animated humanoid into office.

'SCARY MOVIE' PRODUCER MAKES CAMPAIGN AD; MOCKS DEMOCRATS

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashma.htm

While I couldn't disagree with the message more strongly, that shit is pretty funny.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    The problem with this video - politics aside - is that who the fuck is going to remember who Madeline Albright was? If they actually showed this, people are gonna wonder, "who is this fat redhead?"

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    In case you guys missed it, we are on Chapter 27: Blame Everything On Clinton

...it was foreshadowed in Chapters 4, 9, 10, 17 and 21.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Shit, I mean, at least its creative!

At least it doesnt have dennis miller in it.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I wouldn't mind if that guy Zucker made a feature length movie about politics rather than the Scary Movie trash. He couldn't have thought anyone would have actually used that ad.

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    I guess i'm having a hard time believing that this was actually meant to mock the democrats, and that this was made to be taken seriously, or really even used. Honestly this looks like something that SNL might have done when they are "on the ball" ----- sorry i couldn't resist that. SO really, is this for real??

• VitaminVitamin 631 Posts
    The problem with this video - politics aside - is that who the fuck is going to remember who Madeline Albright was? If they actually showed this, people are gonna wonder, "who is this fat redhead?"

Can I just say that I loved it.

I was on that trip with Albright to Pyongyang, and it was a lot like that. She did this one event where a bunch of kids were playing dulcimers and singing and she started dancing around. I asked my state provided translator what they were singing, "One day I will grow to be a general in the glorious army and smash all imperialists." Also, they had a bunch of official dinners of numerous courses with exotic foods--meanwhile dude was asking for more food aid because he could not feed his people for five months out of the year. CIA had just determined that Kim had starved a whole province.

Albright was actually a good secretary of state on certain issues, like Milosevic. But it was pathetic the way she kissed this mass murderer's ass.

Oh, and can someone tell me why Sabadaba was banned. I finally checked out his brazillian music site, and it's the tits. Seriously, everybody chill. Get a coke zero. Put on some early Anita Baker.

Can I just say that I loved it.

I was on that trip with Albright to Pyongyang, and it was a lot like that. She did this one event where a bunch of kids were playing dulcimers and singing and she started dancing around. I asked my state provided translator what they were singing, "One day I will grow to be a general in the glorious army and smash all imperialists." Also, they had a bunch of official dinners of numerous courses with exotic foods--meanwhile dude was asking for more food aid because he could not feed his people for five months out of the year. CIA had just determined that Kim had starved a whole province.

Albright was actually a good secretary of state on certain issues, like Milosevic. But it was pathetic the way she kissed this mass murderer's ass.

Oh, and can someone tell me why Sabadaba was banned. I finally checked out his brazillian music site, and it's the tits. Seriously, everybody chill. Get a coke zero. Put on some early Anita Baker.

Damn, you were on that trip? Dude, you are definitely a reptillian.

And that shit with Albright sounds pretty whacked out. But I dont know if its fucking with G.W.'s dad chilling with Osama.

You feel me? Im pretty sure all these fuckers main beef with kim is that he aint making them any money.

You republicans had your shot though, and gave it one of the worst runs ever! Like, one of the biggest political disasters of all time!

The democrats are also a bunch of fuck ups, but its still time for a new crop of fuck ups to ge in there and relieve yall.

• VitaminVitamin 631 Posts
    It's all goody, but dood, what does "reptilian" mean in that context. I was UPI state department correspondent at the time, so i was on the trip. And I am not in power. I cover those in power. I supported the Iraq regime change, personally. But I also wrote plenty of stuff that the practitioners of said regime change did not find helpful at the time.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    video is zzzzzzzzzzzz. about as funny as scary movie 4. did you guys hear that clinton was responsible for the civil war?