HEY ROCKADELIC...

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
Pack those Mexican Cokes extra securely with lots of padding, willya? Send to:SoulmanBox 12323Philadelphia, PA 19119THE EAGLES HAS LANDED... BRING ON CHICAGO, SEATTLE or ANY OF YALL OTHER NFC BASTIDS!!!!!!!! WHO DEM SAINTS FANS WHO WANT SOME OF THIS PHILLYNESS NEXT WEEK??? BRING IT[/b]

Comments

• BRING ON CHICAGO

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Pack those Mexican Cokes extra securely with lots of padding, willya? Send to:

Soulman
    Box 12323
    Philadelphia, PA 19119

Will go out Tuesday......my comments on the game are on the Philly Phill thread......congrats and I'll hope you give me a chance at some Coffee Cakes in the rematch.

• Well, looking forward to the game Phil Most, but I'm sure y'all will be favored by at least 7. Not feeling super-confident but Reggie scored his first TD on some "Superman" shit so you never know........

Philly's offense is COMPLETELY dependent on the big play though. They do not run long sustained drives. They hit you w/ a 70 yard Westbrook run or some flea flicker shit. Otherwise it's 3 and Outs. That shit will catch up to them. Honestly, you do not want a piece of Chicago right now. Philly is the second best team in the NFC though.

C'mon tho...as good as Philly looked they needed Bledsoe's THIRD bonehead play of the day to pull it out. Bledsoe is DONE btw.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Go Auburn !

• Fuck 'dem hoes! I'm not an Auburn fan EP. I was glad to see them lose, less glad to see my TIGERS lose.

so who's the Auburn fan round here ?

did you lose an avatar bet ?

• so who's the Auburn fan round here ?

Bellcity purports himself to be a "fan"...but I have a sneaking suspicion it's more like "rooting for the team in the town in which he lives."

C'mon Ed. You and I even made a UCLA vs. LSU bet back during the Final 4. I'M ABOUT THEM LOUISIANA TEAMS, DAWG!

Donovan is running away with the MVP right now ......dude is healthy and putting on a show.....he made Roy Williams look foolish yesterday ....he's made people pay attention to Donte fuckin Stallworth..... and who the hell is Hank Basket ? ...I dont know how well that defense will hold up 16 games.. but The Eagles offesnse looks official .....

so who's the Auburn fan round here ?

Bellcity purports himself to be a "fan"...but I have a sneaking suspicion it's more like "rooting for the team in the town in which he lives."

C'mon Ed. You and I even made a UCLA vs. LSU bet back during the Final 4. I'M ABOUT THEM LOUISIANA TEAMS, DAWG!

o...ok.....well God bless you man ...because New Orleans has a painful schedule ahead ...wicked

yo Philly Phill

whats up with your weekly picks ?

sayin

• o...ok.....well God bless you man ...because New Orleans has a painful schedule ahead ...wicked

Astute observation. Still, Drew Brees will keep us in most games. Call him the "anti-Aaron Brooks".

But like I said above, I don't have huge hopes w/ Philly comin to town.....

• Like I said T. Glenn didn't do ish... and Bledsoe sarks.... Chi Rock D is Strong this will be nice to see! GO RAIDERS! NEW Orleans I like Brees, will be a better game than the cowboy 1 fo sho....

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

yo Philly Phill

whats up with your weekly picks ?

sayin

Too busy to look at all the nfl "shortcuts" on my directv superfan package, so i don't have a great feel for what it really is with all of these teams so far. i'll probably be back on it for next week's games.
    i'll tell you one thing, though... while chicago has been impressive, they really don't look much different from last years' team. Rex Grossman, yaddayaddayadda... he's a poor man's Brett Favre from what I'm seeing. i could be wrong, but only time and some big games will tell. all i know is that dude will just chuck it up for grabs when he's under pressure... which means a team like the eagles could eat him ALIVE. don't get me wrong, bears fans, i like the team (i grew up as a bears fan, up until buddy ryan came to philly)... i just see some chinks in the armor. They are the team to beat in the nfc, though, with that creampuff schedule of theirs (and such a schedule will not prepare them for playoff football... regardless, all other teams are gonna dread going to soldier field in january )

and the eagles DO have to get their running game going... they're starting to look like the same old Andy Reid eagles who want to throw the ball on every down. I'm NEVER gonna be sold on that backwards-ass philosophy. RUN. THE. BALL. Not just when you have a lead, but in the 1st half too. Even if it's not working, stick with it. More Buckhalter. Mix it up. Give the D a reason to respect the damn play-action. Geez, is it that hard to understand, Andy???

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

I think it's kinda dope that dude scored his first touchdown on special teams. That's the rookie proving ground, and it's cool that even St. Reggie understands that and just goes out and contributes.

• I think it's kinda dope that dude scored his first touchdown on special teams. That's the rookie proving ground, and it's cool that even St. Reggie understands that and just goes out and contributes.

Plus, that shit WON THE GAME. Reggie bounced back big after a bad game vs. the Panthers. Big up yaslef Rook!!!

Harvey, apparently Hokie Gajan let loose a "goddamn" on the air (WWL radio broadcast) when the flag came down on Reggie's runback......

• Did anyone mention how bad Bledsoe sucks by the way? They did? Cool. Just making sure.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Harvey, apparently Hokie Gajan let loose a "goddamn" on the air (WWL radio broadcast) when the flag came down on Reggie's runback......

Good ole Hokie Gajan. I've seen that dude play in person many times, both when he was at LSU and then with the Saints.

Did anyone mention how bad Bledsoe sucks by the way? They did? Cool. Just making sure.

It can't be said enough...

Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.
    Bledsoe sucks.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Pack those Mexican Cokes extra securely with lots of padding, willya? Send to:

Soulman
    Box 12323
    Philadelphia, PA 19119

Phill......Package went out today.....5- 16 oz. Mexican Cokes and 1 - 16 oz. Mexican Pepsi......it's packed like a friggin nuclear device so it will get there safely....

Now the bad news.....

Those Mexican coke bottles are THICK!!! That shit weighed 17 lbs.!!!! and they wanted $30+ to ship it Priority so it went out Parcel Post at $17.00....you should have them within a week....I just couldn't bring myself to pay 5 times more for the shipping than I did for the Cokes!!

Enjoy!!