Male Strutters-How's Your Handcare Game???

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
Hey Guys,Weird post, but do you have that "significant other" that sweats you about your hands? Honestly, it wasn't something I stressed big time until T**i would get on me about it. Now, I clip my joints at least once a week, smooth out the cuticles and all that. Hell, back in Akron, I used to get manicures. What's up with your handcare, fellas??? Mr. Goodwrench?or ?Peace,Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    You're right.

This is a very weird post.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    You're right.

This is a very weird post.

Yo,

Can't mack on the girlies with the Grizzly Adams hands, though. I was curious does anyone else consciously monitor if their hands are tight. T**i always says, "You can't be a professional and shake hands with colleagues with your hands looking like a mechanic's". So, being a normal "manly man" I have to think about whether my hands look gross, since good handcare isn't something I'd think of instinctively. That's all.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• use lotion every day.... to masturbate...

• sometimes I get shit for these callouses I got on my palms. but what can I say I hate wearing those gloves in the gym.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    soulstrut has the best thread titles for real.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    sometimes I get shit for these callouses I got on my palms. but what can I say I hate wearing those gloves in the gym.

Come on, bro, put on those weightlifting gloves!!! You can't be rubbin' the misses with those sandpaper palms!!! I used to get screamed on for that too. The bench (no gloves) is hell on your palms.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• aveda hand relief & theils hand creme...both good after a long day of packing dry record mailers.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    i got a secret formula that is homemade and i'm trying to shop it around to lotion companies since i have no patience for starting a buisness. shit works really well too, leaves your joints baby soft.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Funny you brought this up as I was just thinking about this exact thing two days ago. I dj damn near everyday and have been for years and sit on the computer all the time as well as send text messages. I have a problem with ripping my fingernails off but I have stopped. I now get manicures every other week! It was funny to me how many ladies made nice remarks and noticed. Tonight at the club i was talking to this girl and she took my hand while we were talking and told me how good it felt and gave me a really nice hand massage and it felt so good! So I try to keep my grooming game up to par. I'm always fresh and clean.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I stepped my handcare game up from an early age after watching Trading Places. The scene where Jamie Lee Curtis decides Dan Ackroyd isn't a tramp by checking out his manicured nails convinced me that were I ever unlucky enough to be in a similar situation it would be wise to not leave anything to chance.

Due to the incessant grime of London i make sure that my hands are always fresh and clean. Good to have a little gnarleness though.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

Handcore?
    I'm gonna throw-up!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    my shit is smooth son. you know, for the ladies.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    i have natural silky smooth cocoa butter skin, especially on my hands. The secret to these bitchsoft hands of mine that the ladies love so much? PERPETUALLY SWEATY PALMS. I need no lubricants.

my manicure game is a shambles, though... when there's nothin to eat i bite my nails! lebron's gonna make chewed up fingers fashionable, though, so it's still a hood look

• opps, thats what i meant, my girl just got me that tube. first time i tried it, that stuff is good, might even like it better than the aveda.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

And hit up the Nail Shop for the hand and feetz every other month.

My mom always told me to take care of my hands."Women like men w/ nice hands."