Philly Phill.......Let's Make It Interesting(NRR)

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
I'm not a diehard Cowboy fan, but I will be rooting for them Sunday.Let's make it interesting and throw down a bet.....$$...vinyl.... avatar...... some southern cooking for a cheese steak.....you name it.I'm thinking T.O. is either gonna go off, or the Eagles are gonna make such an effort to stop him that Terry Glenn will burn their ass.Whatta ya say??

Comments

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    I'm not a diehard Cowboy fan, but I will be rooting for them Sunday.

Let's make it interesting and throw down a bet.....$$...vinyl.... avatar...... some southern cooking for a cheese steak.....you name it.

I'm thinking T.O. is either gonna go off, or the Eagles are gonna make such an effort to stop him that Terry Glenn will burn their ass.

Whatta ya say??

Yo... I'll bet you just out of loyalty to my dudes, but I don't feel great about this game. Only because we have a lot of key injuries right now, especially in the secondary. If we were even close to 100%, we BURY the cockaroaches (cowboys). Terry Glenn worries me way more than Terrell does. I think it's a toss up right now, but I would love to see McNabb win a close game on Sunday, since he usually tightens up and can't handle big situations.

Name the bet, I'm down! No food, though (you REALLY don't want a cheesesteak sent to you UPS ground, do you?)

Is this schitt a big deal in the Dallas area? Of course its a HUUUUGE deal here in Philly. I have already O.D.ed on T.O. talk

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'm not a diehard Cowboy fan, but I will be rooting for them Sunday.

Let's make it interesting and throw down a bet.....$$...vinyl.... avatar...... some southern cooking for a cheese steak.....you name it.

I'm thinking T.O. is either gonna go off, or the Eagles are gonna make such an effort to stop him that Terry Glenn will burn their ass.

Whatta ya say??

Yo... I'll bet you just out of loyalty to my dudes, but I don't feel great about this game. Only because we have a lot of key injuries right now, especially in the secondary. If we were even close to 100%, we BURY the cockaroaches (cowboys). Terry Glenn worries me way more than Terrell does. I think it's a toss up right now, but I would love to see McNabb win a close game on Sunday, since he usually tightens up and can't handle big situations.

Name the bet, I'm down! No food, though (you REALLY don't want a cheesesteak sent to you UPS ground, do you?)

Is this schitt a big deal in the Dallas area? Of course its a HUUUUGE deal here in Philly. I have already O.D.ed on T.O. talk

Philly is always a big deal in Big D....and the Cowboys are a not a team, they're a religion.

Cowboy's defense is healthy, and damned good.

We need a good game out of our Tight End Jason Witten who's had a bad year so far.

Should be a close game.

Plus I heard a bunch of Eagle fans are dressing up as Pills in honor of T.O.

How's about one bag of hard core Pennsylvania Dutch thick Utz pretzels for some hard core Southwest Chips & Salsa??

How's about one bag of hard core Pennsylvania Dutch thick pretzels for some hard core Southwest Chips & Salsa??

i don't know about the pa dutch, but i can do some fresh baked south philly soft pretzels if you so desire. you didnt see my interview with turntable lab back in the days, did you? GOOD... pretzels it is!

i really would rather do a non-edible bet though, if i'm gonna be honest. OH WAIT! know what i can use??? some MEXICAN COKE!!!! i know you must be able to get it down around your way, right??? that's it, hommie... mexican coke (you name the amount, one bottle, 6 pack, case, whatever) vs pretzels or pat's cheesesteaks or hoagies or whatever you trying to see. philly peoples, any other ideas of edible schitt i can send that's primarily some philly schitt?

i would NOT eat a cheesesteak shipped UPS ground from philly to dallas

How's about one bag of hard core Pennsylvania Dutch thick pretzels for some hard core Southwest Chips & Salsa??

i don't know about the pa dutch, but i can do some fresh baked south philly soft pretzels if you so desire. you didnt see my interview with turntable lab back in the days, did you? GOOD... pretzels it is!

i really would rather do a non-edible bet though, if i'm gonna be honest. OH WAIT! know what i can use??? some MEXICAN COKE!!!! i know you must be able to get it down around your way, right??? that's it, hommie... mexican coke (you name the amount, one bottle, 6 pack, case, whatever) vs pretzels or pat's cheesesteaks or hoagies or whatever you trying to see. philly peoples, any other ideas of edible schitt i can send that's primarily some philly schitt?

Dude....you got it.....I know where I can get a 6-pack of 16 oz. Mexican Coke!!! Or 10 ounce if you prefer...just go to any Grocery Store and get me a big bag of Utz Pretzels......should be available in Philly....can't get them here.

• You Guys R RAD! THIS IS WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN EAGLES WILL WIN BY 2 OR MORE TD'S WESTBROOK IS GONNA GO OFF CAUSE HE SAT OUT A MONDAY NIGHT TO SERV THE STARS 220 PLUS YARDS RUSHING AND 100 RECIEVING.... AS FOR GLEN CHOKE LIKE IN GREEN BAY! T.O. CAN DO IT BUT HE PROBABLY WON'T GET THE BALL AS MUCH AS HE WANTS, THE DALLAS TE WILL BE THE ONE SCORING.... OH AND STALLWORTH IS GONNA KILL IT AS WELL JUST TO SHOW TO THE 81 IS NOW 18 SON! AHAHAH.. BUT WHAT CAN I SAY THE RAIDERS ARE IN THE TOILET.... AND THE CHARGERS GOT SKILLS BUT MARTY BALL KILLS THEM! I'LL TAKE SOME TX KETTLE SOUR CREAM AND ONION TATER CHIPS! WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT CARNE ASADA CHEESESTEAK! BUT WHAT DO I KN OW... I CAN'T EVEN SPEEL GOOD!

Dude....you got it.....I know where I can get a 6-pack of 16 oz. Mexican Coke!!! Or 10 ounce if you prefer...just go to any Grocery Store and get me a big bag of Utz Pretzels......should be available in Philly....can't get them here.

Yo, we should just do that trade regardless and then bet on something else... I want that mexican coke, dude! (although if its as good as i hear i may be pestering you weekly for that re-up )
    I know we get all that utz schitt here, i dont mess with it though so im not real familiar (i think utz is more of a western / central PA thing, im not sure)... they're like thick yet hard, not soft pretzels? I'll check up on 'em.

You Guys R RAD! THIS IS WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN EAGLES WILL WIN BY 2 OR MORE TD'S WESTBROOK IS GONNA GO OFF CAUSE HE SAT OUT A MONDAY NIGHT TO SERV THE STARS 220 PLUS YARDS RUSHING AND 100 RECIEVING....

not gonna happen but that's a great dream... i like it!

OH AND STALLWORTH IS GONNA KILL IT AS WELL JUST TO SHOW TO THE 81 IS NOW 18 SON! AHAHAH..

yeah, that would be fly too... looks like he's injured, though

BUT WHAT CAN I SAY THE RAIDERS ARE IN THE TOILET....

boy are they!!!

AND THE CHARGERS GOT SKILLS BUT MARTY BALL KILLS THEM!

i think you are right, much as i hate to say it... marty is a GREAT coach and i believe in his basic philosophy... no doubt its a WINNING philosophy... but i guess after all these years of doing it his way it might be time for him to make some minor upgrades on his philosophy... not turn it into air marty or anything, but just turn it up a notch, open it up a little bit more, be a little bit more daring. You've got good players, marty... trust those fools and let them win some games for you.

• How's about one bag of hard core Pennsylvania Dutch thick Utz pretzels for some hard core Southwest Chips & Salsa??

what about some tastykakes??? butterscotch krimpets and shit.

im hoping stallworth makes a gameday decision to play, but even for this game, its not worth making that shit worse this early in the season ( hamstring, right?)

phil voiced my concerns...secondary is in shambles.
    but westbrook is going to be the difference. and you know the fans are gonna be a factor too...theres going to be all kinds of snipers waiting for 81 to step out the tunnel

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts

Bet scrapple. You're not actually considering losing this bet are you?

i'd love to see the game but i am going straight from the Lancaster show to

wait for it

PA Renaissance Faire. i'll be walking around with a tin cup of beer in one hand a turkey leg in the other.

We're on.....

I'm putting up a six-pack of these...

against one of these....

And if I win....we'll still work out getting some "real" coke up to you.

Rich

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    The UTZ product line is not to be underestimated. So many fine products, so little time.

To live and die in PA.

• Doods. Donte Stillhurt is Doubtful w/ his neverending hamstring injury (now you Iggles fans see why you got this dood for a conditional 4 and Simoneau...HE NEVER STAYS HEALTHY). Brian Westbrook is a cunt hair away from getting his knee scoped.

Still, I have a huge FF matchup this weekend and Westbrook is my horse. I hope to God he plays but even so I don't think I can start him against the Cowboys defense. The Cowboys D is no joke.

Should be a good game. Will be watching after I watch my Saints break Bruce Gradkowski's NFL cherry in the Dome.

• The Cowboys D is no joke.

CHI-ROCK got the D, The Cowboys only got the D from Dallas and that's about it, Bledsoe Sucks ARSE! HE's thrown 2 INTS this weekend fo sho

what about some tastykakes??? butterscotch krimpets and shit.

i was thinking tastykakes too, but aren't they national now? tastykakes used to be a BFD when i was a kid visting my family in philly. tastykake krimpets, frank's soda, a nice neighborhood deli steak and soft pretzels... WHEW.

theres going to be all kinds of snipers waiting for 81 to step out the tunnel

BTW, tripledub... you be seein' those Utz pretzels around here in Philly??? Not familiar to me at all. I rarely go down the snacks isle at the local Acme, so I don;t remember seeing those batches

BTW, tripledub... you be seein' those Utz pretzels around here in Philly??? Not familiar to me at all. I rarely go down the snacks isle at the local Acme, so I don;t remember seeing those batches

No problem....if you can't get Utz how's about some of these..... can't get these in Tejas either...

No problem....if you can't get Utz how's about some of these..... can't get these in Tejas either...

Daaaam... really? Drake stuff is probably not real popular here in tastykake land, but you can definitely find em. I used to f**k up those drake apple pies, the ones w/ 2 in a pack

• How much East Coast ire would I incur for professing enjoy Drake's Cakes more than TastyKakes?

Drake's Coffee Cake = unfuckwitable.

• The Cowboys D is no joke.

CHI-ROCK got the D, The Cowboys only got the D from Dallas and that's about it, Bledsoe Sucks ARSE! HE's thrown 2 INTS this weekend fo sho

Bears are the Gold Standard for Defense right now, no question.

You're sleeping on the Cowboys D bruh, and I LOATHE them fools.

Bledsoe is up and down. Trent Cole an 'em need to be in his grill ALL DAY.

• How much East Coast ire would I incur for professing enjoy Drake's Cakes more than TastyKakes?

Drake's Coffee Cake = unfuckwitable.

OH MAN I NEED TO TRY THEM DRAKE"S FO SHO!
    AS FOR THE UTZ I'VE SEEN THEM AT THE COSTCO IN CALI, SO PHILLY IF YOU NEED AN EMPTY CONTAINER I CAN GET SOME, A LOT OF THE ADMINS AT MY WORK HAVE THEM UTZ ON THE DESK AND I CAN PICK UP A CONTAINIER FO U, AND MAYBE YOU CAN MAKE A GOODIE BAG FOR ROCKODELLICO IF HE WINS...

Phill....PM me your mailing address and a six-pack of Mexicoke is on the way.

Eagles out played us in every facet today.....the fact that we had a chance to tie or win it with seconds left was a travesty.......score should have been 44-14.

Congrats to Philly fans and it will be interesting to see if Bledsoe is still our QB next time you play us here in Dallas.

Phill....PM me your mailing address and a six-pack of Mexicoke is on the way.

Eagles out played us in every facet today.....the fact that we had a chance to tie or win it with seconds left was a travesty.......score should have been 44-14.

Congrats to Philly fans and it will be interesting to see if Bledsoe is still our QB next time you play us here in Dallas.

i feel your pain, r.delic... it's like i said before the season started, bledsoe just is NOT the answer. Man, we practically GAVE that game back to Dallas (pass interference on a 4th & 18 hail mary??? GTFOHWTBS!!!) and then Bledsoe throws it away like that. T.O. was screaming on the sidelines but he was right- he was open a lot and bledsoe was just unable to get it to him. tony romo is your only hope at this point, because bledsoe is a bum.

i left my info on where to send that 6 pack of pop in the "hey rockadelic" thread, but once again, it's-

Soulman
    Box 12323
    Philadelphia, PA 19119

pack 'em and pad 'em well so they survive the trip plaese. thanks!

• Man, we practically GAVE that game back to Dallas (pass interference on a 4th & 18 hail mary??? GTFOHWTBS!!!)
    for real, classic philly letdown right there. i choked on my utz pretzel, but by the time i cleared my air passage, lito was shooting straight down field. YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

we did drop a lot of passes, but it was good to see lots of hands make big plays (BUCKETTTS!!!) even without stallworth
    and een without kearse, we are sacking the shit out of everybody.

phil, the pressures off, but you can find utz in most supermarkets around town. enjoy los coques classicos! fly eagles fly!

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    those last 38 seconds were crazy.

DA BEARS ARE KINGING SHIT