Deej, post a series of pics or you are soft

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
Also, I am a snappy dresser. You will have no more credibility here until you have allowed SoulStrut to determine whether or not your style of dress is, in fact, "snappy".

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    No thanks Fauxley Rillz, R-Florida

• Also preferably conveying - through facial expressions and poses - the question: "you hate fun, or parties, or both?"

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Snazzy?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Also preferably conveying - through facial expressions and poses - the question: "you hate fun, or parties, or both?"

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts

Snazzy?

and to this...the question is raised: who determines appropriate male earing style/size?

Cam'ron?

baby?

dave navarro?

my vote = nay on all male earings.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Also preferably conveying - through facial expressions and poses - the question: "you hate fun, or parties, or both?"

"You can follow or lead, like Captain Picard"

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    and to this...the question is raised: who determines appropriate male earing style/size?

I dont rock earrings, but shit iz as old as time. Dont Hatt 'cause of entertainers.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts

I dont rock earrings, but shit iz as old as time. Dont Hatt 'cause of entertainers.

no worries man, i've had my fair share of holes in various parts of my head/face.

but the dangley ones look very Bea Arthur to me.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    men's earrings can be a good look, as long as they're not particularly dangly. i dont have them though.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    well ladies, this is single handley the gayest thread ive read in a while. congrats, now continue your convo about mens thongs and biting pillows.

queer eye for the soul strutter is so