Will Clipse Drop a Classic? Will it come out?

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
Thats the question i put to yall. XXL gave it an XXL, got me all hyped on it, I feel at this point the only way it can live up to peoples expectations is if it never comes out. It just stays in that land of hip hop mythology like detox and the primo and nas record. Now for the next question, since were all fairly sure its going to tank providing it does see a release date, does that regulate it to bedroom classic status right up there with Da king and I and ninja fish*?Is there really no "private Mind Garden" graemlin?

Comments

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    The answer seems to be Yes and No, in that order. Though I checked around on Dusty Groove yesterday and the actually have it on there, with "upcoming release, december 2006" on it. Nice One!

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    Is there really no "private Mind Garden" graemlin?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    XXL gave it an XXL,

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

Is there really no "private Mind Garden" graemlin?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Now for the next question, since were all fairly sure its going to tank providing it does see a release date, does that regulate it to bedroom classic status right up there with Da king and I and ninja fish*?

Do those artists have classics anywhere but in the respective bedrooms of Balz and Archaic?

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    I dont think anyone fuckin with them on the basis of these alone:

and I've really tried with Jeezy, Wayne, T.I. and even my old favorite Ghostface - but the Clipse have the best raps out today- period. Even if it is only about coke. "Wamp, wamp" and " Mr. Me too" are good singles - not classics - but definitely solid.

My 2 ??.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Now for the next question, since were all fairly sure its going to tank providing it does see a release date, does that regulate it to bedroom classic status right up there with Da king and I and ninja fish*?

Do those artists have classics anywhere but in the respective bedrooms of Balz and Archaic?

nah, i was just playin around. BUT I WANT THAT CLIPSE RECORD!!!!!!