Suzuki goes Scion

white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
I don't even consider buying an SUV anymore unless it has a drum machine built into the car. "Hip Hop" Grand Vitara The "Hip Hop" Grand Vitara offers innovative design, style andtechnology to appeal to hip hop music enthusiasts. Designed to be theultimate mobile recording studio, the "Hip Hop" Grand Vitara features: * 20-inch customized painted wheels and tires * Customized interior * Gull wing window features slide out audio mixing equipment, including telescoping microphone boom, drum machine and digital recorder * In-dash touch screen video monitor * 20-inch video screen in back door panel * Nokia 770 Internet tablet * Rear exterior mounted speakers and spare tire mounted subwoofer * Chrome antenna housing, exhaust and mirrors The "Hip Hop" Grand Vitara recently was featured on the popular SiTVtelevision program, "The Drop." Jose Antonio, host of "The Drop," will signautographs on Friday, Oct. 6 and Saturday, Oct. 7 at the Orange County AutoShow.

Comments

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    Kinda corny. But if I ever become a I'd love to kit out a car with stuff to make beats with. Timbaland has a particularly lush setup in his bus.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts