NEW 12" SINGLE FROM MEMBER (JOSH REL)

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited October 2006 in Announcements
Shame on me for selfpromoting, but fuck it, I wouldnt do it if I could afford a person to do it.So on october the 20th my favourite record lable Melting Pot Music puts out a new 12" Single. This will be a DJ sampler to the compilation "DJ OLSKI PRESENTS: More MPM Sounds" which is the follow up to this compilation here:The 12" Single will have 2 tunes on it that I did. First is a remix I did of the DJ Day tune "Gone Bad" which is also a SS favourite as far as I know.I didnt slammed the original too much, I just added some small things to beef it up and made another arrangement.The 2nd tune on there is a re-mix/re-edit I did with another MPM classic. "Organ Donor" from Lefties Soul Connection get a club rework. I added no extra samples to this track, all new sounds where edited out of the original 4 track the Lefties recorded. So thats for all you Josh Davies fans outthere.If youn want to listen to those tunes before the 20th. check this link.DJ Day - Gone Bad (Hawkeye RMX) & Lefties Soul Connection - Organ Donor (Hawkeye Hyphy Edit) Snippets How do you like the re-mixes/re-edits ???PeaceHawkeye