CD duplication in Los Angeles?

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
I can't remember if I posted this up before but here goes again:I'm looking for some place that can do cheap CD duplication but in small batches (on the order of a 100 but not 1000s).Any recommendations?

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    No one knows about CD duplication in LA?

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    we recently worked with discount blank media. they're based in chatsworth, which, i think, is somehwere in the valley

we recently worked with discount blank media. they're based in chatsworth, which, i think, is somehwere in the valley

I peeped the www site but they don't seem to list duplicating services, only blank media. Do they duplicate?

• I can't remember if I posted this up before but here goes again:

I'm looking for some place that can do cheap CD duplication but in small batches (on the order of a 100 but not 1000s).

Any recommendations?

OOOO-

peep Kufala. They have dope packaging on small runs and good turnaround...

http://www.kufala.com/replication/index.php

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

I peeped the www site but they don't seem to list duplicating services, only blank media. Do they duplicate?

indeed. their whole name is 'discount blank media and duplicating center'
    are you trying to sell some bootleg solesides cds on the side or somthing?

indeed. their whole name is 'discount blank media and duplicating center'
    are you trying to sell some bootleg solesides cds on the side or somthing?