Leftovers(and then some...have a gander!!)

ageage 1,131 Posts
edited October 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hello Folks:I just want to extend a big thanks to those who showed intrest in the last list that I had posted.This is the last of the list I had posted before(for those who did not get a chance to see it before)Here's your chance.Any questions, Please feel free to PM me.(audio,pics,ect).Thanks again and hope to hear from ya'll soon!Interested in library,Int'l(rock,funk,breaks,ect),Prog,psych,ect...Pretty much all over the board.Still looking for these records:Cane and Able:Relating a message to youVecchio:Afro rock(Music De wolfe)Jack Tromby:Brass Gameect,ect,ect//things along those lines!Much peace and respect:Adrianall lp's and 7's are original pressingLps:Xingu-El Combo Xingu(IRT Probably the cleanest copy you'll ever see(or hear).I'd like to say it's pretty damn close to nm,I'll say it's vg++ or ex!!(to be on the safe side)Really HEAVY funk from Chile and to those who know it,it does not get any better than this lp!!.I picked it up from Groove Merchant and I realized, i really was not too into it. But,I know some of ya'll are wanting this joint!I am looking for a really GREAT trade(s)for this.M.M.O:Fun with Drum Sticks(jazz band minus one drummer)Cool Box set with drum sticks still attached.Vinyl is a vg+ and the Box has corner tears,and some tape on it.(vg-)Meters:Look Ka Py Py.Classic lp and really needs no introduction.The jacket is in really great shape.But, the vinyl itself is pretty glossy(but has scuffs and plays with noise)I'd say it's a g+ to a vg-Soft Machine:S/T(1st lp On Probe"US pressing)Gatefold with spinning wheel(but the right hand side of the wheel,there is a piece missing on the opening side of the jacket)Vinyl is vg+Life"A young world musical":By Otis Skillings. Great Religious lp that has been getting some hype for a bit with a couple of breaks. Jacket has some wear, but the vinyl is ex!Quinn Harris:The Masterminds Lp(up for grabs)Bay Area funk masterpiece.For those who know,It's got a little bit of everything for everyone.Shrink still attached,condition is emaculate(well ex. really)Looking for a really good trade(s) for this lpGordon's War S/T.Promo cut on the bottom left side of the jacket,a little water damage on the top right hand corner.Vinyl Is vg.Kool and the Gang:Live at the PJ'S.Condition is vgLou Donaldson:Mr.Shing-a-Ling(Stereo Copy,Liberty Press)Ode to Billie Joe Break,ect..Condition is vg-OddBall lp'sLarry Norman:Street Level Lp.More xian Psych/folk-ish Rock For ya!Private press out of California.Mainly religious Speech, but on the flip are some way out there tunes,very fuzzy and gritty Psych rock.Condition is vg+Best of 1979-80,Ohlone College Wind Ensemble and The Little Big Band.College record with some moments.The little big band side is the good side.Has a nice break and blah,blah,blah...condition is nm-.Bruce Mackay:s/t.Psych,folk,garage stuff.A great Listen for those who are into it.I'd say more on the Psych/Folk tip ,if anything.Very Moody record from begining to end.Condition is vgThe Hit Squad:Pictures of Matchstickmen/Thou Shall Not Steal.Garage/surf-ish type rock.Pretty experimental stuff.It hails out of Minnesota and has a SST type feel to it(Husker Du/Minutemen,ect)Condition is ex.The Armageddon Experience:Really heavy xian Psych Madness with a hint of "god loves you"A really great Private press of just all around good psych/bubble gum rock.It also has a break on the lp too.Condition is vg+7's:Cold Fire Inc(a.k.a. Kashmere Stage Band):Get It Together/Im gonna love you anyway. 7vg++Steve Grossman:Zulu Stomp 7'in(yes, it was on 7in too)Condition is ex.Pretty Purdie:Funky Donkey/Caravan.Conditon is vg-Pretty Purdie:Soul Clappin/Blow Your Lid.(Promo)Condition is ex.Phase III.Ep.Really dope funk/soul.Very moody. Condition is ex.Shirley Scott:Grand Street/Five Spot After Dark.Condition is vgVillage Callers:Hector/I'm Leaving.Condition is Vg+New Apocalypse:Stainless Soul/Wichita Lineman.Condition is ex.Jimmy Castor Bunch:It's Just Begun/Troglodyte(lp version on Rca.Italian Release On Rca,Pic Jacket)Condition is ex.Jesse Gresham Plus 3:Shootin'The Grease (on Head,Green lbl)Condition is ex.Johnny Griffith Inc.:Love is just a word/Tomorrow(on GeNEVA)Condition is ex.Jimmy Jones:Live and Let Live/Don't mind confessing.Condition is vg+Heavy double sided 7in.Was recently comped on O-dubs Soleside release.

Comments