excuse my lil dudeness

pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
but what context would one use this i am one confused sonovabitch

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    but what context would one use this

i am one confused sonovabitch

Waaaaay BITD, it seemed as if any non-'Strutter that was discussed (more like "dissed") on here would somehow hear about and start posting. (Thes One is probably the best example of this.) It became a little joke that if we mentioned somebody's name enough they would magically show up.

3 years later and she still hasn't showed.

Yet.

Herm

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Perhaps someone could start an Ugly Betty dis thread and she'll show up to set the record straight.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Perhaps someone could start an Ugly Betty dis thread and she'll show up to set the record straight.

Real cabezas know the deal.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    what the fuck is up with all the novela joints showing up on american tv? fucking fashion house and desire are on the same tip too.

I do not need relieve the boring summer days I spent at my Tia Cuca's house watching her fucking novelas

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Fake, remake show. The real southamerican show was called "Betty la fea". Here's Ana Maria Orozco:

Not that I was a watcher or something.

• ZachDZachD 318 Posts

Fake, remake show. The real southamerican show was called "Betty la fea". Here's Ana Maria Orozco:

Then La Fea Mas Bella is a rip-off of a rip-off..?
    And it seemed so original.. or maybe that's because I can't understand anything that they are saying.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Then La Fea Mas Bella is a rip-off of a rip-off..?
    And it seemed so original.. or maybe that's because I can't understand anything that they are saying.

there's something strange going on here

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    what the fuck is up with all the novela joints showing up on american tv? fucking fashion house and desire are on the same tip too.

American Tv has been mining overseas ideas for a minute. The Office anyone?Three's Company.....All in the Family.

There was an article in the NY Times about the cat who been at the forefront of the new imports.