Cosmo Baker and DJ Ayres Scion CD FREE

ayresayres 1,452 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
I'm so fucking happy about this right now. Thank you Mike 2600 or making such a hot cover!They made 500,000 of these and we need everyone to get them! Order ANYTHING from The Rub website, Cosmo's website, or my website and get this CD for free! Raj if you want to do a Soulstrut giveaway (free with any order) PM me and I'll have Scion send you CDs!http://www.djayres.com/mixtapes/store.htm#scionCosmo Baker & DJ Ayres: Award TourScion CD v15Grandmaster Caz Speaks / Sessomatto - Sesso MattoStimulus - The Rub FreestyleGhostface & MF Doom - AngelsA-Trak ft. Little Brother - Step OffSway Dasafo - Products Die and Lean Fannypack ft. Mr. Vegas - Fire FireColdcut ft Spankrock & Roots Manuva - True Skool remixMemphis Bleek ft. Jay-Z - YesThe Streets - The Art of Hotel ExpressionismExile ft. Blame - Blamexile Loose Joints - Is It All over My Face (Male version)Loose Joints - Is It All over My Face (Female version)Aloe Blacc ??? Are You ReadyBanda Uniao Black - Africa Hot BandShirley Lites - Heat You Up Melt You DownQualo - Chocolate Tie (Coco remix)Chromeo - Needy GirlNick Chacona - A Cambria Heights Affair 2Pase Rock - BangKudu - Let's FinishTrackademicks ft L-Deez - BayCatsDoDat(Hyphy) acapella / Egg Foo Young - Frost (instrumental) (Ayres & Cosmo Blend)Tittsworth ft Stimulus - 911Spankrock - Chilly Will Ghislain Poirier - Pampa PimpKano & Low Deep feat Ghetto, Bic Seac, Demon & Doctor - Get SetRadioclit featuring TTC, Ears, Skepta, Tinchy, Strider - Mature Macho MachinePase Rock - FreestyleBloc Party - She's Hearing Voices FREE!

Comments

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

They made 500,000 of these

dude, that is incredible. Congratulations!

• Nick Chacona - A Cambria Heights Affair 2

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Ayres Dun: I'd cop this if it were on a t-shirt:

Saying.

• that tracklisting is spot on dudes - from exlusives to versioning Loose Joints?

:credit where it's due:

• Damn yall! This looks sick, can't wait to hear it. Oh, and...

Mike 2600

such a hot cover!

Mike 2600

such a hot cover!

Mike 2600

such a hot cover!

Mike 2600

such a hot cover!

Mike 2600

such a hot cover!

Mike 2600

such a hot cover!

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

Nick Chacona - A Cambria Heights Affair 2

that's my homeboy! whatyouknowaboutnickchacona?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Word, I was just kicking it Mike last night out in Minneapolis. That's the dude and skills is mega.

But yeah, I'm pleased with this. I haven't listened to this since we fiinished recording it in July. It sounds cool, definitely so far left as to what Scion is usually about, but that's why I think they wanted to put that ball into our hands. I mean, for fucks sake, we put a Memphis Bleek song on that bitch! How's THAT for a certified coup de'etat?
    Putting the track list together was so fucking tough because we went to all our friends and were like "Give us music. You're not getting paid." Everybody was with it but then, we would map it out, and then find out like "Oh so and so's clearance didn't come through" or whatever. But I think we came through with it in the end.

Thanks for the support everyone.

• Nick Chacona - A Cambria Heights Affair 2

that's my homeboy! whatyouknowaboutnickchacona?

Yeah man -he's my boy - but beyond that i'm always feelin his tracks. And i'm not really fuckin with house music. Shit is

• They made 500,000 of these

dude, that is incredible. Congratulations!

damn yall! you went GOLD! ask for your plaque! righteous.

congrats, scion marketing is no joke.

-rich