BOSTON Vinyl Yard Sale Record Swap - Sunday 10/1

SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
edited September 2006 in Announcements
Alright Boston Record Kingz - it's on again and again and again and again!I'm having one more Vinyl Yard Sale & Swap this Sunday at 11AMat my crib in JP. I got me, the hommie KitchenKnight, the PaperboyEli Reed, my man Dana the CD man and supposedly AxeFoley & Lambert,and maybe Jaymack? all selling and trading TONS OF WAX. But fuck all that, we gonna get some beer and hang out andtalk shit and if I don't kick everyone out and pass out drunk at3PM we might watch some pigskin so GET OFF YOUR ASS AND JAM.If you are coming and have not been mentioned STAND UPBring some records for people to swap, buy or just je*k off to (sorry)Bring beer if you are particular to your brand or to help the common causeBring weed if you roll like that (and roll it so we can smoke on the lawn )Bring a portable if you can ops: JUST COME AND DON'T BE A LOSER AND POST ON MONDAY"OH SHIT DOGGZ I SLEPT IN AND MY GIRL WAS ALL WE GOTTAGO BUY A NEW KITCHEN TABLE AND LOST TRACK OF TIME BUTYO NEXT TIME IT'S ON HOMESLIZZLE" CAUSE I WON'T HAVE IT.Here's the Craig's List post with all the info and just to show I'm surrious:
One more time in 2006! This Sunday, Oct. 1 - 11AM to 3:30 PM - No Early Birds Please 630 Centre St. (near the corner of Centre & Green by J.P. Licks) Jamaica Plain, MA JP VINYL YARD SALE & RECORD SWAP Multiple Sellers - HUNDREDS of LP's, 45's & CD's in a variety of genres. Most LP's under $5 - many many $2 or less Other more collectible records for slightly higher - still cheap!! JAZZ PUNK FOLK HIP HOP SOUL FUNK COUNTRY ROCK INDIE REGGAE ~ most likely little or no classical - sorry classical collectors ~ Hundreds of 45's for fifty cents apiece! Boxes of the stuff! Smaller boxes of quality 45's (soul, R&B some rock, pop, punk & indie) for a dollar & up. Hundreds of CD's - heavy on the punk/indie with some jazz and more. ** If you came to our earlier swap, I have added approx. 350 LP's since the last sale - you will NOT be picking over the same old leftovers!! ** Collectors: trading is encouraged - feel free to bring LP's/45's in attempts to trade amongst ourselves. No guarantees your trades will be desired, but host & others will have some quality wax set aside for trading purposes. AKA BRING TRADE HEAT ONCE AGAIN - 11AM this SUNDAY OCT. 1 630 CENTRE ST. JAMAICA PLAIN this is in or around Jamaica Plainno -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
And now, graemlins:

Comments

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    I hate to bring it up, but I'm reading rain tomorrow. I haven't gotten a time frame for it, but I thought I'd mention it just in case you hadn't heard.

I don't if you (and or a possbile ms.soulonice) are up for having a gang of record dorks inside your place, but I know I'm down for whatever. I have about six crates of cheapies, heat and mega heat for trades, and I'm burning over this forecast!

Sorry to bring the rain, but it's something to consider. If this is going to happen, regardless, I'll be there with the promptness.

thanks!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Alright Boston Record Kingz - it's on again and again and again and again!

I'm having one more Vinyl Yard Sale & Swap this Sunday at 11AM
    at my crib in JP. I got me, the hommie KitchenKnight, the Paperboy
    Eli Reed, my man Dana the CD man and supposedly AxeFoley & Lambert,
    and maybe Jaymack? all selling and trading TONS OF WAX.

But fuck all that, we gonna get some beer and hang out and
    talk shit and if I don't kick everyone out and pass out drunk at
    3PM we might watch some pigskin so GET OFF YOUR ASS AND JAM.

If you are coming and have not been mentioned STAND UP

Bring some records for people to swap, buy or just je*k off to (sorry)
    Bring beer if you are particular to your brand or to help the common cause
    Bring weed if you roll like that (and roll it so we can smoke on the lawn )
    Bring a portable if you can ops:

JUST COME AND DON'T BE A LOSER AND POST ON MONDAY
    "OH SHIT DOGGZ I SLEPT IN AND MY GIRL WAS ALL WE GOTTA
    GO BUY A NEW KITCHEN TABLE AND LOST TRACK OF TIME BUT
    YO NEXT TIME IT'S ON HOMESLIZZLE" CAUSE I WON'T HAVE IT.

Here's the Craig's List post with all the info and just to show I'm surrious:

One more time in 2006!
    This Sunday, Oct. 8 - 11AM to 3:30 PM - No Early Birds Please

630 Centre St. (near the corner of Centre & Green by J.P. Licks)
    Jamaica Plain, MA

JP VINYL YARD SALE & RECORD SWAP

Multiple Sellers -

HUNDREDS of LP's, 45's & CD's in a variety of genres.

Most LP's under $5 - many many $2 or less
    Other more collectible records for slightly higher - still cheap!!

JAZZ PUNK FOLK HIP HOP SOUL FUNK COUNTRY ROCK INDIE REGGAE

~ most likely little or no classical - sorry classical collectors ~

Hundreds of 45's for fifty cents apiece! Boxes of the stuff!

Smaller boxes of quality 45's (soul, R&B some rock, pop, punk & indie)
    for a dollar & up.

Hundreds of CD's - heavy on the punk/indie with some jazz and more.

** If you came to our earlier swap, I have added approx. 350 LP's since
    the last sale - you will NOT be picking over the same old leftovers!! **

Collectors: trading is encouraged - feel free to bring LP's/45's
    in attempts to trade amongst ourselves. No guarantees your trades
    will be desired, but host & others will have some quality wax set
    aside for trading purposes. AKA BRING TRADE HEAT

ONCE AGAIN - 11AM this SUNDAY OCT. 8th 630 CENTRE ST. JAMAICA PLAIN

this is in or around Jamaica Plain

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

And now, graemlins: