MVP???

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Wha-whaaa wha-wha-whaaaaa???

Comments

• That kid is sick. For him to hit that many in the "drug testing era" is gangster.

There is no other choice for NL MVP.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Dude just gives me chills watching him. Saying, he's one of them pure hitters, bro.

• enjoy it...the last three seasons of david ortiz have been my favorite ever watching baseball. he reminds me a lot of big papi.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah no doubt Papi is the fucking man.

• i look at papi this way...he is the baseball player that i can't wait to tell my future son that I got to watch him play.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

ABSOLUTELY.

DODGERS, LOSE PLAESE.

C*sm*, do we actually have a shot at winning this thang? Especially after last night?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I hate the Yankees.

I grew up in NY as a Met fan and any good Met fan HATES the pinstripes.

I hated them when they sucked.......I hated them when they won the World Series 9 times during my lifetime.

I hate George Steinbrenner.

I hate Yankee Stadium and the neighborhood that surrounds it.

All that being said.....Derek Jeter is the AL MVP this year.

And I hate him for it....but in my opinion he deserves it.

• Options

Either him or Beltran, even though most real Mets fans will tell you Reyes should be right up there too. Howard's defense might hurt him, dude is a complete lunkhead in the field. But Philly would be long out of it if he didn't light it up after Abreu got traded.

I'd probably vote for Howard too, and let Beltran have the less-than-awesome Comeback Player of the Year blurb.

• I was fortunate enough to see spectacular Shea Stadium and beautiful Queens one year ago...

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

Howard's defense might hurt him, dude is a complete lunkhead in the field.

155 Games
    153 Starts
    14 Errors
    90 ASSISTS
    137 Double Plays

Now, Nick Johnson, Wash - 147 Total Games, less innings, 15 Errors.

The only guys I can see right now that have WAY better stats than Howard is Texeira for Texas and Puljos (and Puljos doesn't get enough credit as it is for his defense).

FACT - Nobody in the MAJORS has played in and started more games at first than Howard, and not one first baseman even comes close in innings.

• having listened to all the defense arguments against Papi last year, let me say...

no fugging sportswriter gives half a shit about D, UNTIL they get the joy of judging someone negatively on it. C'mon. you know an MVP when you see one- it isn't THAT hard. Howard is the MVP. Let's not split pubic hairs here...

Man, I hate sportswriters. Bottom feeders...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    eh

"When it's TREVOR time, I get on extra grind
    Fried to fricassee, pepperseed to pepperdine
    Jeff Hamilton, +Genesis+, leather time
    Bitches say I'm the man, I tell 'em "Nevermind" "

saying
    all time saves
    deal

NORTH COUNTY, REPRESENT

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

ABSOLUTELY.

DODGERS, LOSE PLAESE.

C*sm*, do we actually have a shot at winning this thang? Especially after last night?

Dude that Nationals-Phillies game kept me glued to my TV at work for like 2 hours after I was supposed to go home. I left after the 13th inning but gottdam that was a good game.

y'all are on crack though if you think Dodger blue is backing down.

19-11 BATCHES!

19-11 BATCHES!

good luk, mayne
    how was buena?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

19-11 BATCHES!

good luk, mayne
    how was buena?

DOOD, Lakan was slanging Raers!!!

Shit was fiyah.

I'm at my sisters house rightnow, but I need to rock some photos of the shit I picked up.

got my standard fill of good moder, good female soul and a couple of grails cross off the list

I (Heart) Benny Gordon

I (detest) your Padres

I (detest) your Padres

Them's fightin' words. This is the Friars' year.

Trevor Time, batch.

• Gotta be Howard in the NL. No question. dud has carried that squad. And there is NO DOUBT that that he's not on the juice. You seen his brothers? They're bigger then he is. Natural strenghth, SWEET swing.

And in the AL, I gotta go back to '94

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I hate the Yankees.

I grew up in NY as a Met fan and any good Met fan HATES the pinstripes.

I hated them when they sucked.......I hated them when they won the World Series 9 times during my lifetime.

I hate Yankee Stadium and the neighborhood that surrounds it.

You dont like "rap music"

hahahhahah.........It takes Willie Randolph to turn that fake franchise in the right direction.

FUCK THE METS..........fake ass expansion team. The new look is good for NYC.