damn! another killer instore!

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
shit, I dont know who has been givin our number out...but first we get a call, "Can Tony Joe White do an instore"? that was killer...now we get a call :"Can Howard Tate do an instore?" Hell Yeahs he can...woo hoo...December 1st!

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Are you allowed to videotape these shows???

• shit, I dont know who has been givin our number out...but first we get a call, "Can Tony Joe White do an instore"? that was killer...now we get a call :"Can Howard Tate do an instore?" Hell Yeahs he can...woo hoo...December 1st!

hell yeah.

and wasn't Steven Seagal donning a komono a year ago in your store?

• Are you allowed to videotape these shows???

yeah, and we do...

Steve Segal was in here buying Meters CDs(he had zig in his band, but never had heard the meters!!!?!?)two years ago, I wasnt working here then...shingaling can give ya the run down...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Are you allowed to videotape these shows???

yeah, and we do...

YouTube??? I'd love to see TJW doin' "The Family" by his lonesome.

• You and Andrew need to get with mustachioed, Fed Ex, hard rock promoter dude and put on a triple bill in-store with Nazareth, Mountain and Molly Hatchett.

I would drive down for that.

• You and Andrew need to get with mustachioed, Fed Ex, hard rock promoter dude and put on a triple bill in-store with Nazareth, Mountain and Molly Hatchett.

He moved to Minneapolis! I miss that dude, whenever he would mint up on his hard rock raers, he would come by the store and either give me his old copies, or trade with me...got all kinds of ill shit from M**k...Tractor, Ugly Custard, Oda, Incredible Hog...etc.

Sort of along the same lines...Jim Dandy was approached about opening for Blue Cheer here next month and he said he would only do it if he was paid in advanced, and when he was told he couldnt, he flew off the fucking handle all Arkansas meth head style about how no one in Memphis respects him! The dude plays for free every Wednesday at a shit hole bar on Poplar...dude is crazy.

• that is awesome. tate is great.

• shit, I dont know who has been givin our number out...but first we get a call, "Can Tony Joe White do an instore"? that was killer...now we get a call :"Can Howard Tate do an instore?" Hell Yeahs he can...woo hoo...December 1st!

One of my all time faves. Makes me want to drive down to Memphis...

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    shit, I dont know who has been givin our number out...but first we get a call, "Can Tony Joe White do an instore"? that was killer...now we get a call :"Can Howard Tate do an instore?" Hell Yeahs he can...woo hoo...December 1st!

Howard Tate is great live. Still has the voice (if not the physique). Ragavoy seemingly wrote all those songs for Howard merely as a pretext for his legendary falsetto. But hell - I don't mind that one bit.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    You and Andrew need to get with mustachioed, Fed Ex, hard rock promoter dude and put on a triple bill in-store with Nazareth, Mountain and Molly Hatchett.

Love Hurts

• One of my all time faves. Makes me want to drive down to Memphis...

damn...
    you gotta post some youtube.