italian funk with lyrics?

planlessplanless 819 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
italian funk with lyrics?i know there are tonz of funky like instrumental stuff on osts, libs et cetera. but there must songs with italian language, or?no, adriano C. please

Comments

• ?

• No it's not Vincent Gallo.

• lots of funky funky ass italian beat and rock...the aforementioned Nino(he did Italian versions of most of his French sides)

this little monster:

also check out Chriss and the Stroke "Torno in Russia"...kinda like an Itlaian Blood Sweat and Tears on steroids doin the Beatles "Back in the USSR" with the italian version of Richard Evans producing

most of his funky stuff was sung in french ... did he really make more than just a few italian adaptations ?

most of his funky stuff was sung in french ... did he really make more than just a few italian adaptations ?

I believe so, when I was in Italy I was surprised how many French artists(Francoise Hardy, France Gall, Nino, etc) had Italian language versions of a lot of their tunes.

• did he really make more than just a few italian adaptations ?

I believe so, when I was in Italy I was surprised how many French artists(Francoise Hardy, France Gall, Nino, etc) had Italian language versions of a lot of their tunes.

thanks for the ...

• lots of funky funky ass italian beat and rock...

I recently bought this monster... the flip is dope as well.

• I recently bought this monster... the flip is dope as well.

isn??t it in english?
    i know a song with the title from a italian comp.
    lyrics: "maybe someday, somebody will isten to meeeeeeeee,..."

i don??t know the b-side

• +

thanks for all the tips so far.

• isn??t it in english?
    i know a song with the title from a italian comp.
    lyrics: "maybe someday, somebody will isten to meeeeeeeee,..."

i don??t know the b-side

Oh yeah, doi... it's Italian funk with lyrics, but sung in English. You're looking for Italian funk sung in Italian.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    "Black Congregation" by Remigio Ducros fits the funky Italian bill.

Edit: Sound File

• "Black Congregation" by Remigio Ducros fits the funky Italian bill.

Edit: Sound File

sweet track, but it??s in english

Here's one with soundclip

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280029369938&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=018

thanks for your help.