Cosmo Baker SCION Thursday in Minneapolis MORE

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited September 2006 in Announcements
Thursday, September 28th 2006 - 9:00PScion MinneapolisfeaturingTony Touch (Diaz Brothers)DJ Hier (Positive Rhythm Sound)Cosmo Baker (The Rub, NYC)Kool Akiem@ The Dinkytowner. 412 14th Ave. SE, Minneapolis FREE WITH RSVP (REQUIRED)And then back in New York... (fucking FINALLY!)Friday, September 29th, 2006 - 9:00PSkullfuckers.com PresentsSweat NYC withCosmo BakerDJ Moe Choi@ The Delancy, 168 Delancy St. - New York, NYAnd next Tuesday... VANCOUVER CITY!Tuesday, October 3rd, 2006 - 10:00PCosmo Baker Does VancouverFeaturing direct from NYCosmo BakerAlongside Hit&Missus guysJesua (The Charming)& Erik Devro (The Kids)@ Republic, 958 Granville St. - Vancouver, BC, CANADAAnd with a few more gigs here and there... eventually we end up back at The Rub.Saturday, October 7th, 2006 - 10:00PThe RubCosmo BakerDJ AyresDJ ElevenSpecial guest DJ MoMa @ Southpaw, 125 5th Ave. - Brooklyn, NY

Comments

• Thursday, September 28th 2006 - 9:00P
    Scion Minneapolis

See you in a few!
    M

• Yo Cosmo u aiight...I am sorry man I had limited access to email while I was in Berlin. I hope everything turned out good. If you get a chance give me a holla on PM.
    peace,
    amir

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah Amir everything worked out fine. I wanted to kick it with you but it ended up that I had to report to the US Embassy early in the morning so I couldn't go out. Glad Joey linked with you though.