Flashlight Tag vs. Freeze Tag

CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
AI???s fall post got me thinking about my favorite games from childhood. Freeze tag was cool and all but Flashlight tag was the shit. We had like seven kids in my house growing up and so when relatives and all of the neighborhood kids came over it was on. There would be like 20 of us running around the cul-de-sac, raising hell. My cousin dave's knee always used to pop out during the course of the game and we would have to stop and stand around watching while he got it put back into the socket. One time a bat flew into my sister???s hair, which was pretty entertaining. I would try and bring flashlight tag back, but I am afraid someone would just get shot sneaking through a back yard with a flashlight. Oh well. Any other variations on tag I am forgetting?

Comments

• we used to play one where once you were tagged you were also it and then eventually it would be everybody looking for the lone survivor. we also played one where the person who was it put people in a "jail" and they could be set free by someone running by and touching them. Of course all of these had to be played at night as well.