When you're downloading music at night.....

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
when you're in the zone and you're downloading sentimental gut-wrenchers and new songs alike, and you're just in the zone up until the whee hours of the night....I know the feeling all too well as I've done this all throughout college....who knows what the fuck i'm talking about?

Comments

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Hell yeah.

My girlfriend's work involves a couple of night shifts a week and sometimes when I'm bored, can't be bothered to go out, can't be bothered to go to bed to get a good night's sleep before work the next day and can find no solace in my own collection, I'll spend hours downloading music and trawling sites for stuff I've never heard before.

Something very satisfying about transferring it all to my mp3 player to listen to on the way to work the next morning.

Edigging

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    ive been doin this every night for the past 4 years!

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,902 Posts
    I sometimes find myself struggling to think of something to download... Like, everything I think I need to hear, I've heard. Just a matter of time before someone hips me to something else, then back into it.

Ditto with Google... Just sits there, waiting for me to be interested in something new.

I call this feeling "Had e-nough."