Discmakers? help needed

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Has anybody gone through discmakers before?they have a deal where you can do 300 replicated cds in digipaks for $990. Not bad. I want to do a small run of something I've been working on and I like the idea of a digipak (just to make it different than all my other stuff). It seems like Discmakers is pretty on top of the piracy stuff and they claim they have someone review the material to see if it passes their standards. It's a mix cd, so it's not going to pass, unless they have no idea what any of the stuff is. I'm not doing a tracklisting and it's not necessarily popular music that a discmakers employeee might now, but record static and the fact that there are about 25 different artists on there might give it away. I'm just curious if anyone has tried this deal or done anything with discmakers. I don't want to submit it and have them reject it. The main reason is that I will have to lay out the artwork different for a digipak and I don't want to waste my time if they will automatically shoot me down. Any info would be appreciated. Sorry if this is a type of post. I'm new here and I don't know all of the rules. I finally figured out what microwave was and I'm working on all the other slang.

Comments