• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    FUCK

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Source?

• Source?

not bullshit i'm afraid

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3037881/site/newsweek/

you can find it by clicking on the "international editions" link of the main newsweek site

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    Source?

ms damn, quicker with the keyboard.

• -

• I mean...who gives a fuck about Annie Leibovitz?

• One of Motowns "generally reliable" sources and what are newsweek photographers doing hanging around with the Towly-ban anyway.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Newsweek is owned by the pro-war Washington Post Inc. While generally a left leaning publication, their flagship WP has conveniently avoided a lot of REAL talk on their OP/ED about the war on terrur--IMO trying delay eating that big plate of curried crow.

and they also own...

Newspapers

The Herald (Everett, WA)
    Gazette Newspapers, Inc. (community weekly newspapers and a monthly business publication, in Maryland; military newspapers)
    Greater Washington Publishing

Magazines

Newsweek International
    Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel
    Washington Technology

Television

WDIV - Detroit
    KPRC - Houston
    WPLG - Miami-Ft. Lauderdale
    WKMG - Orlando
    KSAT - San Antonio
    WJXT - Jacksonville

Other

Cable One - cable system based in Phoenix, AZ
    Post Newsweek Tech Media
    Newsweek Productions
    Government Computer News
    GCN.com
    Kaplan, Inc.
    Post Newsweek Tech Media

• Read a few articles by Fareed Zakaria the international editor. Or better yet, just ask Motown about him, I think he plagiarized from his "Soft Power" article in his Iraq post so he's probably has some articles on file in handy cut-n-paste format.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    how long you gonna ride that plagiarism dick?

• how long you gonna ride that plagiarism dick?

He surely loves him some dick.....

• Read a few articles by Fareed Zakaria the international editor. Or better yet, just ask Motown about him, I think he plagiarized from his "Soft Power" article in his Iraq post so he's probably has some articles on file in handy cut-n-paste format.

as long as it stays hard beee-atch.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts

• I mean...who gives a fuck about Annie Leibovitz?

seriously. that looks like a People magazine cover to me.

oh well

• Is'nt it nice to be protected from all that nasty stuff going on in the world..ignorance is bliss for us americans..Is'nt that why we support a president who could care less about us??

• whoa, bit of a late pass on this thread as I was moving that weekend. I got a subscript. to Newsweek, and know for a fact they've been doing this for a minute, and it doesn't stop at the covers. The articles will be different as well depending on the demographic of the subscriber. My mom & dad get the retiree's version, while i get the young buck version that has more 'hip' lifestyle articles. (I was trying to tell my mom about some lifestyle blurb they had in an issue, and they had some 'taking care of yourself later in life' health blurb)

• who's annie liebovitz ?

• that was a pretty perfect play with that picture there.