can someone explain the Keith Olberman thread?

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
seriously, that shit is 5 pages and all I can make out is some bickering over...I don't know what.break it down for me like I'm a 3 year old

Comments

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    hey guz
    L!13 here
    quick update:
    sabadoodoosackdabbler explains why its good to have 7000+ dead tortured corpes in Bagdad for the month of august and motown67 begs to differ

sabadoodoo cries plagerism of motowns posts
    motown wins

sabbadoodoo eats uranium depleted bullet fragments and whores'douver's served by Jeff 'GANNON"/Gosh
    whilst getting gang raped by the GOP/Free Masons at the Boheamian Grove Jamboree

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    hey guz
    L!13 here
    quick update:
    sabadoodoosackdabbler explains why its good to have 7000+ dead tortured corpes in Bagdad for the month of august and motown67 begs to differ

sabadoodoo cries plagerism of motowns replys plagerism
    motown wins

sabbadoodoo eats uranium depleted bullet fragmenys and whores'douver's served by Jeff 'GANNON"/Gosh
    whilst getting gang raped by the GOP/Free Masons at the Boheamian Grove Jamboree

Yes, now thats entertainment!

I'm not even going to check the origianl thread. L13 I'm suggesting you give a new breakdown in this thread after each new page of that one comes up.

• Strutters who are supposedly "ignoring" Sab get all riled up at his smart ass posts because he's avoiding "the questions".

Motown67 cut and pasted some shit from Harpers, and Sab said he didn't want to have a conversation with a magazine anymore.

Some arrogant fucker named JRoot comes on and says, more or less, SS still isn't good enough for him anymore, then threatens to go back into "hiding".

• hey guz
    L!13 here
    quick update:

sabadoodoo cries plagerism of motowns posts
    motown wins

sabbadoodoo eats uranium depleted bullet fragments and whores'douver's served by Jeff 'GANNON"/Gosh

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    it looks like there's another page of the goodness since I last checked.

I need another update interpretation so I don't gotta force myself to run through the mess

L13 where you at?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

Some arrogant fucker named JRoot comes on and says, more or less, SS still isn't good enough for him anymore, then threatens to go back into "hiding".

my 2 cents: JRoot is good people. i reflect heavily on anything dude speaks..

• Some arrogant fucker named JRoot comes on and says, more or less, SS still isn't good enough for him anymore, then threatens to go back into "hiding".

It's not arrogance if you're actually intelligent and add nothing but thoughtful, well-reasoned posts.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

It's not arrogance if you're actually intelligent and add nothing but thoughtful, well-reasoned posts.

as much as I respect JRoot he did kind of lose me when he backed the lizard people conspiracy theory.

anyways thats all pre page 6 info. I need my headline news style rundown

• dayday 9,611 Posts

as much as I respect JRoot he did kind of lose me when he backed the lizard people conspiracy theory.

wha? when was this? i must have missed that one.

jroot was/is an asset to the board and new dudes who basically do nothing but take pot shots from the sidelines can