WANT: Cult - Mail Must Go Through

GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
edited September 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I'd trade pretty much anything for that record. your chance to get some good stuff in return. vg+ to better vinyl only, please

Comments

• "cult theme" is a certified banger... just heard for the first time recently.

seriously. this is one of the few funk "grails" taht actually lives up to the hype, imo of course.

seriously. this is one of the few funk "grails" taht actually lives up to the hype, imo of course.

I had the first press once, wasn't feeling it that much so I sold it. Nice, but not special.

I had the first press once, wasn't feeling it that much so I sold it. Nice, but not special.

Which is the 1st press? the one with the girl or the one with the horse?

Nevertheless the one with the girl on is way better and seems harder to get.

• The girl.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    the record isn't that special. but i fell in love with it. i don't really know why though. i can't stop listening to it. i need the record!

• imo ok? i had the girl cover and sold it coz it's quite raer. the 45 of "cult theme", on the other hand should be easier and more reasonably priced ($50-75) and is their best cut. i'm happy just ownin' the seven.

• idemidem 98 Posts
    i have had the 45 for years but do not want to lash out the big $$ for the lp . waitin on a reissue of that

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    i have had the 45 for years but do not want to lash out the big $$ for the lp . waitin on a reissue of that

wow!