How often do yall trim yo TOE NAILS?

IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Out here in cali we let them grow long so when we hit the surf we don't use so much wax! http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/index.asp?id=48497This is how we do!

Comments

• once every 4-6 weeks

• I know a guy in Evanston who keeps his clipped toenails in a jar.

So if you and your California buddies save your nails, you should post pictures so I'll have something to show him.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    when I cut my wife with them while we're sleeping I usually cut them the next day.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Not often enough at all. I always forget!
    Usually my ice skates let me know when it's defcon 4,
    via some serious pain.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    oh lemme just check my calender there Ironfeet Jenkins

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    every week

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    i gnaw them puppies off with my teeth and then chew on them for hours.

oooooh man its so sweet when you get a nice big thick one that tastes kinda sour...

DUDE

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    DUDE

YES

I also recommend keeping the ol finger listener grippy spikes on your digits clean and short, as a long fingernail can be the death knell (I mean NAIL) to your raer $200 acetate or um $500 moder psych blues folk death xian spoken folkways early hip hop LP as recorded live in 1982.

And I hope Aleit you are still trimmin' em down, I do need to checkup on the digicam for you. I am a sloth.

• pedicure once a month, never need to worry about trimming them myself.

fancy pants

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    I happen to have one of the coolest girls in the world and she clips mine for me....
    She can do a better job, and she files and buffs them for me. She rules and I am not too sure where I would be without her. Longer toe nails and more fast food would be in effect for sure.

Longer toe nails and more fast food would be in effect for sure.

Dude, longer toenails ARE fast food.

oh man, unless you have the self control to savor them slowly. i know i sure dont!
    i like to scrape them against my front teeth, all that soft stuff comes off, Yummy.

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    Toe jam has to be one of the worst smells ever next to sweaty nuts that have turned to previously sweaty now dried-up ex-sweaty nuts.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    worst smells ever next to sweaty nuts that have turned to previously sweaty now dried-up ex-sweaty nuts.

Considering that most men can't smell their own nuts, this post is quite

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    As a skateboarder in Texas for 18 years, working at skateparks with shitty A/C, I have smelt my own nuts plenty of times.... Also have had plenty of boxers that have stunk up a corner or two of my room.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    pedicure once a month, never need to worry about trimming them myself.

I get them every other week. I go to the same spot and this fly asian honey hooks me up. even gives me an extra long leg and foot massage. In fact she had her head in my crotch yesterday for a solid 20 minutes and she kept looking up at me and giving me this devious smile. No joke. Real shit though, all my boys laugh at me for doing this. They can have dirty crust nasty feet if they want to. I gaurentee if any of them decide to come with me they will be back every other week too! There is nothing like it. My feet feel so brand new every time.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    and why do fingers nails grow faster than toe nails? Is it because of light exposure?

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    and why do fingers nails grow faster than toe nails? Is it because of light exposure?

Before I destroy my recall with googled facts I believe they've linked it to usage as well - therefore not only will your fingernails grow faster than your toenails but your leading hand's nails will grow the fastest. Think hormones come into it as well.

Oh yeah, to answer the original question I do Toenails fortnightly and fingernails weekly.

• all you motherfuckers eating your toe nails should be executed in the street. that is the grimest of grimey

all you motherfuckers eating your toe nails should be executed in the street. that is the grimest of grimey

one time i found my grandmas toenails down the back of the couch, i had to suck on them for a couple hours before they softened up, but it was worth the wait.

even depth of color, a misty clarity: rather than darkening with age these nuggets lightened, must have been the high moisture content they were used to.
    a strong nose, hints of juniper, ash and earth.
    initially bitter to the tounge, but with a lingering mellowness that was quite spectacular. an aftertaste of beer and urine was an unexpected bonus.

• all you motherfuckers eating your toe nails should be executed in the street. that is the grimest of grimey

one time i found my grandmas toenails down the back of the couch, i had to suck on them for a couple hours before they softened up, but it was worth the wait.

even depth of color, a misty clarity: rather than darkening with age these nuggets lightened, must have been the high moisture content they were used to.
    a strong nose, hints of juniper, ash and earth.
    initially bitter to the tounge, but with a lingering mellowness that was quite spectacular. an aftertaste of beer and urine was an unexpected bonus.

• Joe Walsh.

• ...just BECAUSE.

• I read about half of this thread and then became physically ill and lightheaded. The last time that happened was during a VD film in college.

Nice work guys!

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    when I cut my wife with them while we're sleeping I usually cut them the next day.

• the invitation to post pix of yo' toe nails still stands

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    pedicure once a month, never need to worry about trimming them myself.

I get them every other week. I go to the same spot and this fly asian honey hooks me up. even gives me an extra long leg and foot massage. In fact she had her head in my crotch yesterday for a solid 20 minutes and she kept looking up at me and giving me this devious smile. No joke. Real shit though, all my boys laugh at me for doing this. They can have dirty crust nasty feet if they want to. I gaurentee if any of them decide to come with me they will be back every other week too! There is nothing like it. My feet feel so brand new every time.

this seems like a better idea all the time. Gotta keep those feet healthy.

• I understand 12 new jars of toenails just hit the West Coast. Any news on when this will be disseminated thru the rest of the United States?