The REAL answer please!!!

Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
I am about to spend some serious dough and need a real answer about recording with Microwave... The new macbook has 2.0GHz Intel Core Duo... Can I record a mix using Microwave?!! if so what software works best to record with.. any help is much appreciated cause I don't want to find out later its impossible...PEACE!

Comments

• I am about to spend some serious dough and need a real answer about recording with Microwave... The new macbook has 2.0GHz Intel Core Duo... Can I record a mix using Microwave?!! if so what software works best to record with.. any help is much appreciated cause I don't want to find out later its impossible...

PEACE!

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• it's new equipment... old tasks are still possible. you can probably record a microwave set with half that... and i'm not kidding. software? i dunno... Peak?

• I can't believe ya'll are sending me in naked... with as many people on here that use Serrato and make mixes... no one can answer 2 questions "IS IT POSSIBLE TO RECORD A MIX USING Microwave?" ... its not like I'm posting up the news of a man jumping the fence at a zoo to hug a Panda bear... I am sweating this money I'm about to spend... "do I need to get the high end Macbook Pro.. or can I save a grand and just get the MacBook 13" regular shit with the Intel Duo?" PLEASE HELP...

• I gotta Powerbook w/ Microwave and can't record with any program. I tried Audio Hijack Pro, but it won't work for whatever reason. i heard on the new mac pros it is possible, but not too sure.

all i've heard is that you have to have another computer to record with which is so

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    yes you can record.

peak is fine.