weird shit ON records

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
going through a huge grip (thousand or so) of shit we bought a couple months ago(paid 25 cents each), why so cheap? They were covered in SULFUR. Fuck, my hands are on fire. Why Sulphur? Well, the records were in his garage and he spread sulfur all over to keep the snakes out. whaa? I smell like a hard boiled egg and my hands and arms burn like a muhfugger. Sometimes it aint worth it, ya know? Shit tons of good stuff though. fuck!

Comments

• damn. thats horrible. sulfur is some nasty shit.

• What's up with the little splatters of white paint on records? Protecting the floor? That's what newspapers are for, you morons.

• cockroach (or some similar type insect)--hard to tell because at first glance it looked like it had actually been pressed into the vinyl itself, but upon further inspection it had just been severely flattened.

• I found a Phil Cohran last week that had some really fucked up chemical spill on it, and was subsequently wiped to shit from someone trying to get it off. Played through without skipping, but it looked like it had been dragged through a mechanics or something. Ive seen dudes wiping records down with soap and a big dirty glove-rag out here before.

Cat piss and rat terd is a familiar smell to come home with when you buy records at Out of the Past.