Kon and Amir in Europe

davidwingatedavidwingate 748 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
So we just finished touring europe..shit was dope!! Great crowds everyhwere especially in Paris, Helsinski, 1st night of Copenhagen, and playing with Don Blackman and Linda Williams at the Jazz Cafe in London was def. ill. I wanna def. shout out Easyjet as THE worst airline on the planet...they cancelled our flight to Munich causing us to miss our gig with Florian Keller at the Atomic Cafe. I gotta give love to my man Dimmy for hooking up the Amsterdam gig, my new friend Pablo Steffa at Solid Gold in Helsinki, Victor Kiswell in Paris, my man DJ Lazee aka the Wanderer aka gold tooth, and to everybody that came to the shows thank you very much!!!! We will post pics later!laterz,Amir

Comments

• By the way, the new On Track will be available the week of Oct....just heard from the plant.
    amir

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I got locked up just south of Dresden yesterday.

Europe could be treating me better...

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I actually could use a little help.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    what kind of help? dresden is not that interesting. i didn't know where to go and what to do when i was there. germans love dresden, but i think it sucks. get out of there. go to cities in southern germany. you'll have more fun there.

what do you mean you're locked up? sounds bad! how can i help? i'm far away from dresden, but i used to live in the neighboring town...

• Thanks a lot for the show in Berlin (I just realized that you are posting here...). Nice gig, even though the rush of people was somehow limited (or did they finally show up? I had to leave early...)

• I got locked up just south of Dresden yesterday.

eh? what happened?

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    you mentioned the war ?

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    you guys need to come to sweden next time!