America's Most Wanted Digger

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
On tonights AMW show they profiled a guy who was captured in the Dallas area who is "one of the worst pedophile's in history"....and said he "sold old records on Ebay"!!!Went by the names Arthur Vitasek(sic) and Rich Loper.Apparently he's originally from Enid, Oklahoma.Anyone ever run into this scumbag in the vinyl world??

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Why am I not shocked you watch "America's Most Wanted?"

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Why am I not shocked you watch "America's Most Wanted?"

It was a local story and I read it in the paper today....but I have watched it on occasion.....even had a guy who recorded on Rockadelic make a guest appearance!!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Hi Dad!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Enid, Oklahoma.

i spent 6 months in enid. i mean close to enid. rural oklahoma =

i've been baptized in tulsa without even wanting to. i met those friends of my host family and they dragged me into a tiny room at a church and talked to me for 20 minutes. i didn't understand a single word and was soooooo hapy when host dad's brother came in and those guys. but they baptized me before he came in!

sorry, but Enid is like a red rag to me. being baptized wasn't the worst thing that happened to me in Oklahoma. enid/tulsa/rural Oklahoma is hell!

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    sorry, but Enid is like a red rag to me. being baptized wasn't the worst thing that happened to me in Oklahoma. enid/tulsa/rural Oklahoma is hell!

Speaking of red rags:

Why do they put srings on tampons?

So you can floss after you eat.

• So you can floss after you eat.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    [Why do they put srings on tampons?

That's the fuse, dunny.