Top 25 Censored Stories of 2006

dayday 9,612 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Via Project Censored#1 Bush Administration Moves to Eliminate Open Government#2 Media Coverage Fails on Iraq: Fallujah and the Civilian Death#3 Another Year of Distorted Election Coverage#4 Surveillance Society Quietly Moves In #5 U.S. Uses Tsunami to Military Advantage in Southeast Asia#6 The Real Oil for Food Scam#7 Journalists Face Unprecedented Dangers to Life and Livelihood#8 Iraqi Farmers Threatened By Bremer???s Mandates#9 Iran???s New Oil Trade System Challenges U.S. Currency#10 Mountaintop Removal Threatens Ecosystem and Economy#11 Universal Mental Screening Program Usurps Parental Rights#12 Military in Iraq Contracts Human Rights Violators#13 Rich Countries Fail to Live up to Global Pledges#14 Corporations Win Big on Tort Reform, Justice Suffers#15 Conservative Plan to Override Academic Freedom in the Classroom#16 U.S. Plans for Hemispheric Integration Include Canada#17 U.S. Uses South American Military Bases to Expand Control of the Region#18 Little Known Stock Fraud Could Weaken U.S. Economy#19 Child Wards of the State Used in AIDS Experiments#20 American Indians Sue for Resources; Compensation Provided to Others#21 New Immigration Plan Favors Business Over People#22 Nanotechnology Offers Exciting Possibilities But Health Effects Need Scrutiny#23 Plight of Palestinian Child Detainees Highlights Global Problem#24 Ethiopian Indigenous Victims of Corporate and Government Resource Aspirations#25 Homeland Security Was Designed to Fail You can read the stories here

Comments

• #26 Fake finds discovered on soulstrut

• kalakala 3,358 Posts
    day
    IMHO
    Due to the pattern and general nature of your post[s]
    I have concluded
    that you should stop fucking around already and drop a radical project that deals with all of this shit head on like that presage joint and umm lotsa of back pack stuff would fall into that category- like non phixon,dead prez,the coup,etc
    but dude
    obviously this shit weighs on your mind as heavy as mine
    you got kids man,it must make it that much harder to digest the truth for fear of their future
    the injustice is killin them and burnin' you up in the process
    vent out an lp like banbouche/vanguard ...........stay hard/true

• day
    IMHO
    Due to the pattern and general nature of your post[s]
    I have concluded
    that you should stop fucking around already and drop a radical project that deals with all of this shit head on like that presage joint and umm lotsa of back pack stuff would fall into that category- like non phixon,dead prez,the coup,etc
    but dude
    obviously this shit weighs on your mind as heavy as mine
    you got kids man,it must make it that much harder to digest the truth for fear of their future
    the injustice is killin them and burnin' you up in the process
    vent out an lp like banbouche/vanguard ...........stay hard/true

Can we get a "Wait for iiit..." graemlin?