CHURCH ORGAN LPs

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
I want to start this thread off by saying the new Wendy's Vanilla Frosty is what's up. I have been waiting years for this!The local thrift just got a sizeable classical collection. All of it is in polysleeves and in NM condition, A good portion of it are these weird (church) organ LPs and opera! Shit I've never seen before and I've seen a lot of x-ian records.Do people pay lots of money on the Internet for this stuff?Perhaps I should take this to WRTS.com?

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    hahaha! a coupple months ago like every Salvation army in Sonoma county got box upon box upon box of sealed pipe organ records from the 50's-70's. 100's. all sealed. it was madness - I found one OK one with moogy pop covers. Anyhow yeah, unless you are Will of S&T I don't think you can sell them for the .99 cents they cost @ the thrift.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    hahaha! a coupple months ago like every Salvation army in Sonoma county got box upon box upon box of sealed pipe organ records from the 50's-70's. 100's. all sealed. it was madness - I found one OK one with moogy pop covers. Anyhow yeah, unless you are Will of S&T I don't think you can sell them for the .99 cents they cost @ the thrift.

The covers were pretty crazy.... But it was all solo acoopaniement pipe organ shit:

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    yeah, I bought some for cover art when they had them 4 for a doller... a few have stuff with that cool ancient drum machine sound, but most were like "These Pipes Love Jesus!"