Lamest and most common record related posts

CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Weird record dudes - I know you need to talk about the really crazy ones to feel less like a weird record dude...You are a weird record dude get over it.Look what I found in my record - Unless its a nekkid picture that you are willing to scan or a personal letter from the artist..no one cares about the 40 year old dime bag you tried to smoke with the XXL rolling paper from the cheech and chong record.Carry on..Happy record day

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    plaese to define "weird"

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Weird record dudes - I know you need to talk about the really crazy ones to feel less like a weird record dude...You are a weird record dude get over it.

ahhh... I feel more "normal" just reading this...

• plaese to define "weird"

anyone with over 10,000 records

See 10,000+ records is a little weird. That to me says "I have seriously replaced family members and/or real life obligations with records."

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    plaese to define "weird"

oh

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    plaese to define "weird"

See 10,000+ records is a little weird. That to me says "I have seriously replaced family members and/or real life obligations with records."

easier to clean up after.

oh

Just playing dude, happy record day.

man i am 36, close to this 10,000 bit. i seriously only bought like 40 records in the last year, shit got out of hand, not really on the money tip but on when it last came time to move and having space to keep all this stuff.

i have either lived in warehouse spaces or 2-3 bedroom apartments for the last 7 years. . i am going to try to sell 30 crates of records this fall/winter on ebay.

beleieve it or not but i found a local mom 7 pop moving company that moved all my shit for $200!!!! cheap!

the guy brought like 3 kids and made them do ALL the work. i slipped each of them an extra $20 cause you know he wasnt giving the majority of it to them.