FUCKING FUCKED UP 45s

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
POST YOUR FUCKED UP CRAZY INSANE TYPE 45sBe careful with this one. Not safe for work. Etc. etc.Johnny Reb "Kajun Klu Klux Klan" (Rebel Records)http://download.yousendit.com/AE05E09B73ECEC1F This is not the record, but the label basically looks like this. I found many other stuff on this label and a quick google search indicates that they released a lot of stuff. Most of it was straight honky tonk. I have two 45s, though that are straight up the most racist shit I've ever heard. The one I uploaded here is the worst.There was debate on here years ago about whether or not these should be destroyed.I disagree.KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!Make sure you are sitting down and do not have an empty stomach.

Comments

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    the record pictured below is so over-the-top racist it's almost beyond a joke.

the copyright info reveals 'G L Rockwell' - i.e George Lincoln Rockwell, head of the American Nazi party in the 60's.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    OMFG! FUCK. GAMETHEFUCKOVER.

Audio?

I'm scared.

• the record pictured below is so over-the-top racist it's almost beyond a joke.

the copyright info reveals 'G L Rockwell' - i.e George Lincoln Rockwell, head of the American Nazi party in the 60's.

The label name and the name of the backing group are hilarious (perhaps unintentionally)...

I can't believe some hardcore band somewhere didn't call themselved Hatenanny...

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

None of your audio is working for me. What is it?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    OMFG! FUCK. GAMETHEFUCKOVER.

Audio?

I'm scared.

you don't want to hear it, it's performed in an exaggerated style that is an offensive mockery of hillbilly country twanging.

what is strange is that Rockwell & his American Nazi's had a relationship with Elijah Muhammad & the Black Muslims - they were both strict segregationists for one thing.

strange bedfellows.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts

Yeah, that Ship 'em Back 45 is a nightmare. Sounds sorta like a early Johnny Cash country tune gone horribly awry.

• None of your audio is working for me. What is it?

some commie fightin hillbilly stuff

should be working ?!?

• OMFG! FUCK. GAMETHEFUCKOVER.

Audio?

I'm scared.

you don't want to hear it, it's performed in an exaggerated style that is an offensive mockery of hillbilly country twanging.

what is strange is that Rockwell & his American Nazi's had a relationship with Elijah Muhammad & the Black Muslims - they were both strict segregationists for one thing.

strange bedfellows.

he was shot by his lover/follower right down the street from my old house
    shooter had a stand off with the police from the roof of the 7-11 afterword

never see that record around town though .....