Mordecai - Richmond Slow Stew mix DRAFT (RDR)

mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
this may be my lone Record Day contribution this go 'round unless I get more time.i'll be playing this lil' basic mix on my radio show tonight...slow jams... Mordecai - Richmond Slow Stew DRAFT tracklist: The Isley Brothers - Don't Say Goodnight (It's Time For Love)Chase - TwinklesThe New Birth - WildflowerArt of Noise - Moments in LoveTyrone Davis - In The MoodGeorge Benson - The Changing WorldThe Sylvers - Wish That I Could Talk To YouThe Temprees - Love...Can Be So WonderfulThe Lost Generation - The Sly, Slick, and The WickedThe Chi-Lites - Have You Seen HerWilliam Bell - I Forgot To Be Your LoverThe Delfonics - Walk Right Up To The SunTeddy Pendergrass - Love T.K.O.Dramatics - In The RainDiana Ross - Love HangoverThe Stylistics - Hurry Up This Way AgainB.B. King - Hold OnLonnie Liston Smith - DevikaDavid Ruffin - Common ManDramatics - Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get10cc - The Worst Band In The WorldDynasty - Adventures in the Land of MusicKool & the Gang - Little ChildrenThe O'Jays - Help (Somebody Please)Michael Jackson - Maria (You Were The Only One)Curtis Mayfield - Hard TimesBobby Bland - Ain't No Love In The Heart of the CityThe Delfonics - Trying to Make a Fool of MeThe Delfonics - Ready Or Not Here I ComeHubert Laws - Chicago ThemeJerry Butler - Never Gonna Give You UpThe Isley Brothers - Footsteps in the DarkLee Oskar - Our Road [Edit]Gene Chandler - Tomorrow I May Not Feel The Samefeel free to drop some feedback.

Comments