I HAVE SIX FINGERS ON MY LEFT HAND

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
This is TRUE... sitting right on the side where my pinky is. It wasn't fully formed, but it was most definitely a finger. It was cut off as soon as I was born and I have lived my entire life with a small wart-like fingerstub on my hand. (insert vomit graemlin if you like)Anybody else have extra fingers or toes? Some of you may be familiar with my "random rap" friend Jollirock The Black Prince... he has three nipples (I can't make this stuff up). The three nipple thing isn't all that uncommon- rep your multiple nipples and appendages NOW

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    THIRD NIPPLE, HOLLUR

• I had a cat with 6 toes on one paw and 7 on another. NOT HUMAN RELATED

• Can we get a CL Smooth "Count All the Fingers and Toes" graemlin?

• i once read part of marky mark's autobiography and he has a 3rd nipple and gave the best quote about it.

BITCHES LIKE TO SUCK IT

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

BITCHES LIKE TO SUCK IT

true story.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i once read part of marky mark's autobiography

i can't find an appropiate graemlin for this...i'm stunned

edit: i was thinking of the new kid on the block guy...his brother. still, i can't find an appropiate graemlin...

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    BERNARD WRIGHT!!

• I work at a tattoo shop and we pierce third nipples for free. We've been open 2 years and we've already done three.

• i once read part of marky mark's autobiography and he has a 3rd nipple and gave the best quote about it.

BITCHES LIKE TO SUCK IT

That's funny... all the ladies that I've ever been with for longer than an hour or two have made a point of "loving" my little 6th fingerstub as well as my horrible leg scar (didn't get around to posting about this in the "rep yo scars" thread, so I may as well mention it here ). Girls are freaky, man

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Can we get a CL Smooth "Count All the Fingers and Toes" graemlin?

• Can we get a CL Smooth "Count All the Fingers and Toes" graemlin?

NICE! wonder how often this will need to get used.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Can we get a CL Smooth "Count All the Fingers and Toes" graemlin?

NICE! wonder how often this will need to get used.

record day!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I tried to chop mines off with a razor knife.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    There's a Bollywood actor with two thumbs, so I have been told.

• I had a cat with 6 toes on one paw and 7 on another

Ah yes, the polydactyl cat.
    My long lost cat, Tessio (or Tessio "Toes") had such an affliction.
    I miss you T.

IMG SRC="http://www.boomspeed.com/paulnice/tessio.jpg" WIDTH=700>

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,895 Posts
    My son had a tiny little pea-sized sixth finger with a nail on it when he was born. It kind of dangled from a 1/8" long tag. We called it his "Bling finger". Was removed at a couple of months old, so just has the little wart-like thing now.

Is that bluesman Son House? He had a fully formed sixth finger on each hand that he used to barre chords with.

• My son had a tiny little pea-sized sixth finger with a nail on it when he was born. It kind of dangled from a 1/8" long tag. We called it his "Bling finger". Was removed at a couple of months old, so just has the little wart-like thing now.

Is that bluesman Son House? He had a fully formed sixth finger on each hand that he used to barre chords with.

That's Hound Dog Taylor

• There's a Bollywood actor with two thumbs, so I have been told.

Yep - Hrithik Roshan has two thumbs on his right hand.

Good luck finding a picture of it though.

• My name is Inigo Montoya.

You killed my father.

Prepare to die.

• My name is Inigo Montoya.

You killed my father.

Prepare to die.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    I had a cat with 6 toes on one paw and 7 on another

Ah yes, the polydactyl cat.
    My long lost cat, Tessio (or Tessio "Toes") had such an affliction.
    I miss you T.

my parents cat, Molly, has 6 toes on both front paws. when she was a kitten she used to pick up pens, and especially, the chain on my pager and run off with them. i know this sounds weird but its true. you could hold a pen(cil) up and shed actually grab it.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

• I'm surprised no one from Chicago remembered shoddy relief pitcher Antonio Alfonseca[/b].

You can kinda see the six finger action in the picture below.

From Wikipedia:

Antonio Alfonseca (born March 16, 1972 in La Romana, Dominican Republic) was a right-handed pitcher in the Texas Rangers organization. He was signed by the Rangers to a minor league contract in January of 2006, but was then released on June 19, 2006 after posting a 18.00 ERA and a 5.0 WHIP in 1 IP after coming off the DL on June 6. Alfonseca also played with the Chicago Cubs (2002-2003), the Atlanta Braves (2004), and the Florida Marlins (1997-2001, 2005).

Alfonseca was signed by the Montreal Expos as a non-drafted free agent in July 1989.

While with the Cubs, Alfonseca was thrown out of a game on September 2, 2003, for hitting an umpire with his stomach. ( )

His nickname is "El Pulpo" or "The Octopus". He has six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot, a condition known as polydactyly; his extra small fingers next to his pinky have no influence on his pitching, as they don't touch the ball. The trait appears to be genetic ??? several family members have this trait, and they regard it with pride, as a kind of family emblem.

Still never seemed to help his pitching much.