The Mrs. has a little Fatback in the oven.

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
God bless her.

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    (File under pet peeves.)

And yes, I'm scared.

Puts on...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    HOLY SHITBIRDS

congrats dude!!!!!!!1

• is this your first one?

If not, I hope you have patience!

congrats!

HOLY SHITBIRDS

congrats dude!!!!!!!1

cosign and thanks.

the first of several

patience? what's that?

• patience? what's that?

Its a new skill to be able to focus with a screaming little being in your grill.

If you just found out she's pregnant, you guys got a long ways to go. Enjoy your time with wifey for the first 2 months or so, because after that, its MOOD CHANGE CENTRAL.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Disturbing.

Congrats, Fr*nk!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Strap yourself in and hold on because life begins, now. Wife will be mad annoying with the mood swings and getting up to piss 11 times in the middle of the night. Then you will have to wait on her hand and foot because she will be too massive to do anything. Then the kid is born!

My first was colocki (sp?) and it was a world of hell. I don't know what we would have done without the help of my mother-in-law. Someone might have died. Get ready for a lethal combo of sleep and sex deprivation... it will most likely cause erratic behavior on certain Internet messageboards.

It gets better... and you figure out a schedule and life seems on the up and up... then she wants another! Fug. Another wrench in the program.

Hope I'm not scaring you?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Strap yourself in and hold on because life begins, now.

Congrats and all the best.

Rich

• Congrats dude.

How long till Fatback Jr. is posting on Soul Strut?

• Frank congrats!

Prepare yourself for a complete and permanent life change. At first it'll be jarring but will quickly reveal itself as transcendant and wholly worthwhile.
    Best of luck to you and your wife.

L

• Congratulations F*ank!! Having a baby is huge. If you need someone to play quality music for hearing development, don't hesitate to call

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Nice work, you two! Hope that all goes well from here!

• it will most likely cause erratic behavior on certain Internet messageboards.

Too late...

Congratulations, fatback Frank.
    I hope your boy/girl/twins will be birthed with no complications.

it will most likely cause erratic behavior on certain Internet messageboards.

Too late...

Ha, you beat me to it. At least then I'll have some kind of excuse.

All the SS Dads and Moms(?) have been a great inspiration b/w if those fuckers can do what am I worried about?

Now, somebody esplain all the Gatling gun references. late pass.

• Now, somebody esplain all the Gatling gun references. late pass.
    COSMO

• congratulations.

I look forward to the day when a fatback jr. and a sabadabadette can flame war each other in Soulstrut version 7.0.

"stupid new-federalist"

"dumb neo-whig"

• Congrats! You better start kidproofing your house soon. Move all the raers off the lower shelves (or better yet sell them to your friends) and double up on your Barney LP's.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    congratulations.

I look forward to the day when a fatback jr. and a sabadabadette can flame war each other in Soulstrut version 7.0.

Damn.....I hope I live long enough to see this....especially since kids usually rebel against their parents and Sabadabette will likely be a flaming Liberal and L'il Fatback will be a big Rush Limbaugh Jr. fan!!!

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    whoa! congrats dude! i guess you just found out?

whoa! congrats dude! i guess you just found out?

no, i was supposed to wait the standard 12 weeks, but i'd had been leaking it to the press for about a month--being the gossipin bitch that i am.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    CONGRATS!