HELP ME (MY FRIEND)

fredfadesfredfades 584 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=270028089799 my friend got an CHEAP mpc 4000 on an ebay auction.the seller have'nt sold anything before, and the price is just too friggin sick.someone in here who got any tips? how to get this done safe/find out if the guy is bluffin, before payment transaction.what about postage tracking number? stuff like that?and what kind of "guarantee" do you have when you're paying through paypal? help me. thanks

Comments

• http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=270028089799

my friend got an CHEAP mpc 4000 on an ebay auction.
    the seller have'nt sold anything before, and the price is just too friggin sick.

someone in here who got any tips? how to get this done safe/find out if the guy is bluffin, before payment transaction.

what about postage tracking number? stuff like that?
    and what kind of "guarantee" do you have when you're paying through paypal?

help me.
    thanks

three words forya fred: see oh dee (cod)

or email the seller, see what kind response you get, if thay are askin for bank acct info,

my moms use to say, if it sounds too good to be true, it probalbly is.

ps-the only guarantee you get from paypal is that they will be apain in your ass

• No feedback and he's in China? Recipe for disaster.

• No feedback and he's in China? Recipe for disaster.

just send him an int moey order, theres nothin tho worry about, trust in the kindness of strangers...............

• If I've got my currency conversion right an mpc4000 for a ??125 quid and you think it's in any way legit?

Jesus no wonder these scammers keep on trying. Theres one born every minute.

SCAM!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    So that's like a $230.00 USD buy it now? How could that not be a scam?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Payment methods accepted

There are no available payment methods in your country. Please do not bid on this item.

• my moms use to say, just leave money on your dresser when you're finished

• at least he aint asking for much. he could have probally doubled that price and still snagged some chump.