psych records I've been listening to

Rod_TorfulsonRod_Torfulson 464 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
The Phafner has one track that really sticks out for me, Plea From the Soul. As far as the Phantasia goes, I'm partial to the heavier tracks as opposed to the delicate shit. The rest are consistent the whole way through, except the Finchley Boys has like 3 tracks I listen to more than the rest, Restrictions, Outcast, and I'm Not Like Everybody Else.

Comments

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    Michael & the Messengers
    Chrysalis
    The Mind's Eye

• Chrysalis (touche!)
    Twentieth Century Zoo
    Piper at the Gates of Dawn

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

The Phafner has one track that really sticks out for me, Plea From the Soul.
    As far as the Phantasia goes, I'm partial to the heavier tracks as opposed to the
    delicate shit. The rest are consistent the whole way through, except the Finchley Boys has like 3 tracks I listen to more than the rest, Restrictions, Outcast, and I'm Not Like Everybody Else.

Do you have an OG Phafner??? Very rare LP and the OG has a song that never appeared on the two re-issues!!

• I've only heard one 20th Century Zoo song but the fuzz was ridiculous. Oh and I finally heard Out of the Bachs and Minister to a Mind Diseased is one of the best things I've heard.

some more stuff:

• Garden of Eartly Delights and Queen St. Gang are my shit.

• keep coming back to these two...good shit

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts

Love this lp. Beleive it or not I found an OG (with poster) in Amsterdamn for $20 in a bookstore in April. I have no idea how it ended up there, but man was I happy. Someone at the Utretch show tried to buy it off me, but I couldn't let that one get away...

• Thats crazy. Doesn't beat Breakself copping Zerfas at a thrift store, but still.
    Mine is that 80's boot that is crackly even when its clean. I paid thirty, but it has the poster.

• check out "the short films of david lynch" dvd for excellent usage of above music.