Yo what lanuguage is this?

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Idag har jag mest g??tt o sm??plockat h??r hemma och inte gjort ngt vettigt alls. Och jag har njutit av det till 100%. B??st av allt med denna helgen har nog iofs varit att jag lyckats sova l??nge, b??de ig??r och idag. I vanliga fall brukar jag ju vakna vid 9-9.30 senast (??ven om jag varit ute sent och partajat kv??llen innan), bara f??r att jag ??r van att g?? upp tidigt till jobbet. Och, fatiskt, det har varit riktigt sk??nt att inte g?? ut och parta till det denna helgen ocks??. Jag var n??????stan p?? v??g ut i fredags, inbillade mig att det var denna helgen det var break beat-orgie med Ali B p?? iBO, men sen ins??g jag att det ju ??r nu n??sta helg, och jag k??nde inte riktigt f??r att g?? ut om det inte var ngt speciellt.Hur som helst, en grym tumrullar-helg.[/b]saying.

Comments

• Swedish.

Had to learn it in school but forgot too much to even try translating it..

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Cardova I though you were Swedish.

• if i had to guess i'd say finnish or icelandic or swedish. peace, stein. . .

• Hell no...

From Helsinki, Finland.

• its swedish

kinda goes like this

Today have I most g????tt un sm????plockat h????r housewife nor done ngt sensible versatile. And I have enjoy of the to 100%. B????st of all with that the weekend have plenty iofs wherein that self bliss sleep l????nge b????de ig????r and today. IN usual case am spending self ju wake wide 9-9.30 last ????ven if self wherein out late and partajat kv????llen entrance ), only f????r that self ????r motor van that g???? up early to was working. And fatiskt , it has wherein really sk????nt that nots g???? out and share to the that the weekend also. I was n????????????stan p???? v????g into Fri. , fancied me that it was that the weekend it was break beat - orgy with Ali TESTIMONY p???? iBO , but late ins????g self that the ju ????r now n????sta weekend , and self k????nde nots really f????r that g???? out if the do not be ngt especially. How as rather , a cruel tumrullar - weekend.

http://www.tranexp.com:2000/Translate/result.shtml

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Ah shit okay Finland that's what's up duder.

• Swedish.

I??m Norwegian, but I know Swedish, and it translates to something like this:

Today I??ve mostly just been messing about the house, not doing anything important at all. And I??ve enjoyed it 100%. The best thing about this weekend was probably the fact that I was able to sleep late, both yesterday and today. Usually I waske up 9-9:30 at the latest (even if I??ve been out partying late the night before), it??s just that I??m too used to getting up for work. And, by the way it??s really been nice not going partying this weekend, too. I was aaaaalmost about to go out this Friday, I imagined there was a BREAK-BEAT ORGY with Ali B at iBO this weekend, but then I realized it was next weeken, and I didn??t really feel like going out if it wasn??t something special.

In any case, a nice ??? weekend. Sweden rules, fuck the world.[/b]

There you have it.

- J

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Dope.

Swedish Break Beat Orgy.

Sign me up.

• Where did you find this crap? It??s got e-diary written all over it. Did you google "breakbeat orgy" or something?

- J

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    A remix of mine was attached to this dudes page.

• You'll be in Stockholm soon right?
    Too bad Helsinki didn't work out after all.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Idag har jag mest g??tt o sm??plockat h??r hemma och inte gjort ngt vettigt alls. Och jag har njutit av det till 100%. B??st av allt med denna helgen har nog iofs varit att jag lyckats sova l??nge, b??de ig??r och idag. I vanliga fall brukar jag ju vakna vid 9-9.30 senast (??ven om jag varit ute sent och partajat kv??llen innan), bara f??r att jag ??r van att g?? upp tidigt till jobbet. Och, fatiskt, det har varit riktigt sk??nt att inte g?? ut och parta till det denna helgen ocks??. Jag var n??????stan p?? v??g ut i fredags, inbillade mig att det var denna helgen det var break beat-orgie med Ali B p?? iBO, men sen ins??g jag att det ju ??r nu n??sta helg, och jag k??nde inte riktigt f??r att g?? ut om det inte var ngt speciellt.

Hur som helst, en grym tumrullar-helg.[/b]

saying.

It is swedish.

Rough translation:

Today I've just been chilling out at home, not really doing anything. And I've been enjoying it to the fullest. The best thing this weekend was that I managed to sleep late, yesterday and today. Usually I wake up at 9-9:30 (even if I've been out partying the night before), since my job has made me used to getting up early. And actually it's been real nice not going to any parties this weekend too. I almost went out friday because I thought the breakbeat orgy with Ali B at iBO was this weekend, but then I realized it's next weekend and I didn't really feel like going anywhere if nothing special was going on.

Anyway, it's been a real mellow weekend.

And I'm Danish, not Swedish . Some phrases could probably be translated better, but I think it's pretty much on the money.

Heja Sverige!

*EDIT*

Haha, J*r*nd, you beat me to it. Scandinavian translators up in here .
    Except this was not part of the original text, you norwegian instigator:

Sweden rules, fuck the world[/b]

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    You'll be in Stockholm soon right?
    Too bad Helsinki didn't work out after all.

Yeah man Stockholm and London, Olso, Berlin, Prage, Munich, Copenhagen, MAYBE Paris. Too bad we couldn't do it you and I could have linked up.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    its swedish

kinda goes like this

Today have I most g????tt un sm????plockat h????r housewife nor done ngt sensible versatile. And I have enjoy of the to 100%. B????st of all with that the weekend have plenty iofs wherein that self bliss sleep l????nge b????de ig????r and today. IN usual case am spending self ju wake wide 9-9.30 last ????ven if self wherein out late and partajat kv????llen entrance ), only f????r that self ????r motor van that g???? up early to was working. And fatiskt , it has wherein really sk????nt that nots g???? out and share to the that the weekend also. I was n????????????stan p???? v????g into Fri. , fancied me that it was that the weekend it was break beat - orgy with Ali TESTIMONY p???? iBO , but late ins????g self that the ju ????r now n????sta weekend , and self k????nde nots really f????r that g???? out if the do not be ngt especially. How as rather , a cruel tumrullar - weekend.

http://www.tranexp.com:2000/Translate/result.shtml

No, not really. Sorry, but the above does not make any sense at all, LowEnd. Those translation engines are crap.

• haha i know this now. i kinda like my translation though. Got housewifes, orgies and breakbeats going on. My kind of party.