Thanks to the strutters and waxidermists...!

silvertonesilvertone 765 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
A few months back someone on here posted up a 3rd Silver Apples to both the Soulstrut and Waxidermy sites. The LP is titled "The Garden". It is a very hard to find tour-only CD (mostly recorded in 1969, with Noodling added by Simeon some 20 years later). I suggested that someone jump on this and give it a formal release. Nobody did.... and so as both a huge Apples fan, and person who LOVED the record, I am proud to announce that our little 7" label (Bully Records) is putting out this record ! It is a legit first-time-on-wax release for The Garden, with a great 2xLP and CD package, including old photos, alternate takes, and a unreleased soundtrack song recorded in 1969 (titled the lady and the clown) which may just be the best SA song ever recorded. We are taking preoders on it directly at the Bully site (dood runs the Ninjatune shipping department, so shipping here will be way quicker than buying in stores).Again, thanks to the homies that helped make this happen, I would like to think that everyone on here is somehow involved. http://www.bullyrecords.com/ =

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    HERE HERE!

Is this what you were playing when I was at your crib, dude? That shit was craziness.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Yeah dood!

• C*smo: same shit indeed. I will wait a few days and throw one in your love package.
    High Ann*, High Mik*. 2600, lets get those fonts on from way back, Im about to get back hard on the design hustle homie!

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    damn that looks hot.. how do i order direct from bully? the link pulls you to the ninja tune shop and the prices are all in pounds...

• Can't wait to hear/see it!

in your love package

• Also, who should I contact for wholesale.

• Doobie: Yeah, I think you need to set preferences to order from the NA shop in Montreal (or this link) http://www.ninjatune.net/ninjashop/?cat=5&type=LP&by=6&code=FUCD006&shop=na#FUCD006
    It is technically "direct" as Marco Bully runs the North American Ninja Shop. I am glad folks are curious.
    For Wholesale / Direct people should get at [Email]marco@bullyrecords.com.[/Email] Thanks guys.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    wicked! looking forward to this

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

awwwsome. congrats on the release.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    thanks for putting this out... already ordered.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    YOU ARE WELCOME!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    C*smo: same shit indeed. I will wait a few days and throw one in your love package.
    High Ann*, High Mik*. 2600, lets get those fonts on from way back, Im about to get back hard on the design hustle homie!

Cool man, and definitely hit me with the return address so I can send you a care-package as well. It probably won't go out until I get back from Europe but still it will get there before I come up next. Speaking of, get the whiskey ready, duder. It's gonna be ON.