Bush's Presidential Address

TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
i know he's still talking but feel free to add on, real time..

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    this is really difficult to listen to..

• I would watch it but I'm listening to Delay's 3000 mix.

• on my way home from work right now i just saw a woman protesting in front of the disney animation studios holding a sign shaped like a mickey mouse head that said "SHAME ON YOU FOR BUSH PROPAGANDA!"... too bad she was all alone there.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    I would watch it but I'm listening to Delay's 3000 mix.

i feel you M*ke but homeboy is just reinforcing every lie he's ever told...

• Dick Cheney must really got this dude by the balls.

• i'm hypnotizeds by the twins photo

wats that other photo ?

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I can't fucking wait for 2008

• dude is like the real-life version of alfred e neuman...

WHAT ME WORRY?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

wats that other photo ?

Look reptilian???

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I would choke if I tried to listen to that.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Bush, in a prime-time address from the Oval Office, staunchly defended the war in Iraq even though he acknowledged that Saddam Hussein was not responsible for the 9/11 attacks that killed nearly 3,000 people.

He said Saddam???s regime, WHILE LACKING WEPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION, was a clear threat that posed ???a risk the world could not afford to take.??? At least 2,666 U.S. servicemen and women have died in Iraq.

Bush said the war on terrorism was nothing less than ???a struggle for civilization??? and must be fought to the end. He said defeat would surrender the Middle East to RADICAL DICTATORS ARMED WITH NUCLEAR WEPONS.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    RADICAL DICTATORS ARMED WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS:

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Bush said the war on terrorism was nothing less than ???a struggle for civilization??? and must be fought to the end.

I saw an op-ed today where the writer was pointing out that the US Calvarys war on Native Americans was a struggle for civilization. Like the Muslim world Native Americans saw us as materialistic/violent/imperialist who were encrouching on their land and destroying their way of life. Meanwhile we saw the Native Americans as violent/heathen and uncivilized. Much the same as is going on today.

I didn't listen to the pres.

Dan

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Bush, in a prime-time address from the Oval Office, staunchly defended the war in Iraq even though he acknowledged that Saddam Hussein was not responsible for the 9/11 attacks that killed nearly 3,000 people.

He said Saddam???s regime, WHILE LACKING WEPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION, was a clear threat that posed ???a risk the world could not afford to take.??? At least 2,666 U.S. servicemen and women have died in Iraq.

Bush said the war on terrorism was nothing less than ???a struggle for civilization??? and must be fought to the end. He said defeat would surrender the Middle East to RADICAL DICTATORS ARMED WITH NUCLEAR WEPONS.

I honestly never thought I would see the day that Bush acknowledged that there were no weapons of mass destruction. I still can't believe he acknowledged it!

• this is great!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Oh my God that video was funny. I just cracked the fuck up in the office and like 20 people came over asking what the hell I was doing, so I showed about half the Migrant resource centre this video and they all LOVED it!

Thankyou internet.

• best video i've seen here in a while... this and those 2 geeky kids dancing their asses off... this just made my day... thanks.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Fuck motherfucking Bush.

• RADICAL DICTATORS ARMED WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS:

the lefts contemptably frivolous attitude towards jihadism summed up in one pathetically inane post. The only time any liberal will even acknowledge islamic terrorisms existence is to draw some absurd parallel between islamists and 'bushco'. Im sorry guys but until you have anything serious to say about radical islam then get used to being served by republican presidents.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

the lefts contemptably frivolous attitude towards jihadism summed up in one pathetically inane post. The only time any liberal will even acknowledge islamic terrorisms existence is to draw some absurd parallel between islamists and 'bushco'. Im sorry guys but until you have anything serious to say about radical islam then get used to being served by republican presidents.

Idag har jag mest g??tt o sm??plockat h??r hemma och inte gjort ngt vettigt alls. Och jag har njutit av det till 100%. B??st av allt med denna helgen har nog iofs varit att jag lyckats sova l??nge, b??de ig??r och idag. I vanliga fall brukar jag ju vakna vid 9-9.30 senast (??ven om jag varit ute sent och partajat kv??llen innan), bara f??r att jag ??r van att g?? upp tidigt till jobbet. Och, fatiskt, det har varit riktigt sk??nt att inte g?? ut och parta till det denna helgen ocks??. Jag var n??????stan p?? v??g ut i fredags, inbillade mig att det var denna helgen det var break beat-orgie med Ali B p?? iBO, men sen ins??g jag att det ju ??r nu n??sta helg, och jag k??nde inte riktigt f??r att g?? ut om det inte var ngt speciellt.

Hur som helst, en grym tumrullar-helg.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Idag har jag mest g??tt o sm??plockat h??r hemma och inte gjort ngt vettigt alls. Och jag har njutit av det till 100%. B??st av allt med denna helgen har nog iofs varit att jag lyckats sova l??nge, b??de ig??r och idag. I vanliga fall brukar jag ju vakna vid 9-9.30 senast (??ven om jag varit ute sent och partajat kv??llen innan), bara f??r att jag ??r van att g?? upp tidigt till jobbet. Och, fatiskt, det har varit riktigt sk??nt att inte g?? ut och parta till det denna helgen ocks??. Jag var n??????stan p?? v??g ut i fredags, inbillade mig att det var denna helgen det var break beat-orgie med Ali B p?? iBO, men sen ins??g jag att det ju ??r nu n??sta helg, och jag k??nde inte riktigt f??r att g?? ut om det inte var ngt speciellt.

Hur som helst, en grym tumrullar-helg.

basically.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    If this was how he conducted his address, I would have watched it.

• i didn't watch because i honestly can't watch him speak, it makes me embarrassed to be American.

• i didn't watch because i honestly can't watch him speak, it makes me embarrassed to be American.

Like your hero, you seemingly never get tired of looking/sounding like a dick.

Hey dickbreadth - your hopes for this November are shrinking up like your withered old balls. You have no chance to take the senate and you aren't going to take the house. You think that republicans are so dumb, but then you walk into every trap they set. You accuse the administration of trying to scare everybody and then in the same breath talk about how we are more unsafe now then before the war. Its a real winner of an argument because implying that there is nothing to be scared of gives the impression that you have no fucking clue, and now thanks to ABC the whole country knows that you never did; nice publicity job there. You oppose every tool to fight the terrorists that later proves essential. Harry Reid screaming "we killed the patriot act" will make a nice commercial. That, and any picture of Nancy Pelosi. And now you're all running around bumping your heads over having to make a decission on the military tribunals, duh ... didn't see that one coming. You're going to fail in Virginia, probably even NJ, RI, TN it looks bad all over, even Lieberman's lead is growing, Talent is now up in Missouri and the NY Times just ran a piece on the congressional seats all slipping away in NY and its only going to get worse.

I look forward to seeing you froth at the mouth for the next two months trying to sell higher taxes and the Murtha/Kerry retreat, excuse me redeployment, strategy to the American public.

I guess after a while you must get used to losing and its not so bad ... i wouldnt know.

Hey dickbreadth - your hopes for this November are shrinking up like your withered old balls. You have no chance to take the senate and you aren't going to take the house. You think that republicans are so dumb, but then you walk into every trap they set. You accuse the administration of trying to scare everybody and then in the same breath talk about how we are more unsafe now then before the war. Its a real winner of an argument because implying that there is nothing to be scared of gives the impression that you have no fucking clue, and now thanks to ABC the whole country knows that you never did; nice publicity job there. You oppose every tool to fight the terrorists that later proves essential. Harry Reid screaming "we killed the patriot act" will make a nice commercial. That, and any picture of Nancy Pelosi. And now you're all running around bumping your heads over having to make a decission on the military tribunals, duh ... didn't see that one coming. You're going to fail in Virginia, probably even NJ, RI, TN it looks bad all over, even Lieberman's lead is growing, Talent is now up in Missouri and the NY Times just ran a piece on the congressional seats all slipping away in NY and its only going to get worse.

I look forward to seeing you froth at the mouth for the next two months trying to sell higher taxes and the Murtha/Kerry retreat, excuse me redeployment, strategy to the American public.

I guess after a while you must get used to losing and its not so bad ... i wouldnt know.

So you are Dolo Yeung?

• Hey dickbreadth - your hopes for this November are shrinking up like your withered old balls. You have no chance to take the senate and you aren't going to take the house. You think that republicans are so dumb, but then you walk into every trap they set. You accuse the administration of trying to scare everybody and then in the same breath talk about how we are more unsafe now then before the war. Its a real winner of an argument because implying that there is nothing to be scared of gives the impression that you have no fucking clue, and now thanks to ABC the whole country knows that you never did; nice publicity job there. You oppose every tool to fight the terrorists that later proves essential. Harry Reid screaming "we killed the patriot act" will make a nice commercial. That, and any picture of Nancy Pelosi. And now you're all running around bumping your heads over having to make a decission on the military tribunals, duh ... didn't see that one coming. You're going to fail in Virginia, probably even NJ, RI, TN it looks bad all over, even Lieberman's lead is growing, Talent is now up in Missouri and the NY Times just ran a piece on the congressional seats all slipping away in NY and its only going to get worse.

this isn't a competition. people on this board do not like bush because he is a bad president. they don't like republicans because of what they stand for. what do you stand for? my guess is greed. based on your support of bush and the republican party, here is what i know about you:

you want lower taxes for the rich, regardless of the consequences.
    you oppose affirmative action, welfare, abortion, and programs for the poor like head start and job corps.
    you want to stop immigrants from coming into this country and deport all the ones who have already established lives here.
    you think it was ok for the fed govt to watch people die and/or live like animals in New Orleans in the aftermath of Katrina.
    you think it was ok to go to war in Iraq under false pretenses and accept the fact that several thousand us soldiers have died along with hundreds of thousands of iraqi civilians.
    you think the economy is in good shape, despite our tremendous debt that was nonexistant before bush took office.
    you think civil rights are unimportant and trust the bush administration to disregard them, along with all privacy rights, as long as they tell us it is in our best interests.

• you think it was ok to go to war in Iraq under false pretenses and accept the fact that several thousand us soldiers have died along with hundreds of thousands of iraqi civilians.
    Let's not forget all of the injured soldiers/sailors/airmen/marines.
    It breaks my heart to see guys who were able to walk prior to deployment, only to come back as a parapalegic.

All for what???