New Ghost piece:

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    New Ghost piece:

Hmmm... it's not showing up.

Well, click on the following link, little dudes... get you some style:

http://www.nahright.com/news/

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Nice, not as fly as that giant eagle piece though.

• The car show was this past weekend!?
    I miss Atlantic City

Nice, not as fly as that giant eagle piece though.

Please be serious.

Ghost in his bathrobe with the world on his shoulders?

Incomparable...

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Ghost in his bathrobe with the world on his shoulders?

Okay, that changes everything! I didn't realize that was him holding the world (in a bathrobe).

In that case

• Ghost need to be investing his money in better ways IMO... I hope he will be getting many more rap checks in the future that are mighty healthy, but with the state of things right now i wouldn't bet on it

• "Ghost shows off his new Wonder Woman bracelet[/b] at the Funk Master Flex Custom Bike and Car Show this weekend in Atlantic City."

Ghost need to be investing his money in better ways IMO... I hope he will be getting many more rap checks in the future that are mighty healthy, but with the state of things right now i wouldn't bet on it

Eh, I agree in principle that nobody should invest the lion's share of their earnings in jewelry, but I suspect he doesn't have that much money in that thing... it's essentially a costume piece. And as an entertainer, one does have to invest a certain amount in one's image.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Giant eagle piece was better. This shit is too fussy by half. Having to explain what you're wearing--what the fuck kind of style is that?

"Nah, son--see, see, it's, like, it's me, right? But with--checkissout, chekissout--with, like, I'm holdin' the world, nahmean....What?...'Tony Atlas dressed up like Jesus'?! Nah, god, it's me...ME!...in my bathrobe, carrying the world and shit..."

Giant eagle piece was better. This shit is too fussy by half. Having to explain what you're wearing--what the fuck kind of style is that?

Your recent fixation on fussiness is not the best of looks.

"Nah, son--see, see, it's, like, it's me, right? But with--checkissout, chekissout--with, like, I'm holdin' the world, nahmean....What?...'Tony Atlas dressed up like Jesus'?! Nah, god, it's me...ME!...in my bathrobe, carrying the world and shit..."

No explanation is necessary when dealing with the style conscious.