London/Leicester, England

fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
I just arrived in Leicester last night and i don't know a soul here. any strut personelle around here? anyone want to hook up in london, i am good peoples and need some tips on where to dig and also on where i could get a little herb. last night i paid 10 pounds (20 dollars) for a small joint of weed. hit me up on the pm or on this thread. thanks,noah

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    last night i paid 10 pounds (20 dollars) for a small joint of weed.

oh boy! wait until you get to a record store. london prices =

maybe you can hook up with people on VV. good luck in london. intoxica is a good store. expensive, but if you are walking there, at least you get to see some nice places... i lived close to intoxica and it was always cool to walk down there. they always have fantastic rekkids!

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    last night i paid 10 pounds (20 dollars) for a small joint of weed.
    noah

Even with London extortion you shouldn't be paying more than ??20 for 8th of weed or ??10 for 8th of resin.

I second Grope on contacting the Vultures, I live a way outside London but lots of them are quite central and should be able to hook you up with contacts and sweet diggin spots.

• man, i love england. the pints are cold and the people have been great. finally got a decent connection but am still semi-homeless for a while. coming into london maybe next weekend. anybody want to go on a dig? the pints will be on me. lets get up!

• lol you've lured me out of lurkerdom on the promise of free booze, how typical, I'd be glad to show you round some spots as I had planned some diggin, maybe hit up some places like angel(three stores) and Camden(large market & three stores with nuff dodgy Somalians selling shit weed) on the northen line.