WANT: Soul II Soul - Back To Life 12"

canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
edited September 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Anyone got a spare of this they want to trade or sell?I want the one with the following tracklisting. Please make sure it is the correct one as there are several different version. It's the one with the mega long acapella before the drums kick in.http://www.discogs.com/image/R-51180-1104923651.jpgTracklisting:A1 Back To Life (12" Mix) (7:37)A2 Back To Life (A Capella Intro Version) (3:29)A3 Back To Life (LP Version) (3:50)B1 Back To Life (Jam & The Groove) (5:08)B2 Back To Life (Bonus Beats) (4:38)

Comments

• I'm pretty sure I've got a clean double of this at home, I'll let you know this evening.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    I've got the one you're talking about. This post made me pull that out for the first time in maaany years. Classic 12". PM sent.

• I've got the one you're talking about. This post made me pull that out for the first time in maaany years. Classic 12". PM sent.

yall get this taken care of? if not, i do have a spare.

• A2 Back To Life (A Capella Intro Version) (3:29)

This is the version that is also on the album (bizarrely), the one you hear in the video is 12" / 7" only!

• I've got the one you're talking about. This post made me pull that out for the first time in maaany years. Classic 12". PM sent.
    ya same here, I got a copy if needed.