Who is Colt McCoy? NRR

GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
tOSU 34 UT 21Holler.

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Colt is from the metropolis called Jim Ned, Texas.

His dad was his High School coach and he's now at Graham, High School where Colt's little brother is the starting QB.....real Tx. HS football headz say little bro is bigger and quicker than the fresh faced Colt.

The Ohio State Universtiy 42
    Longhorns 17

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    tOSU 34 UT 21

Holler.

Y'all need to either get with the program or leave town immediately.

And I ain't even piss drunk yet.

TX 34, OSU 24

tOSU 34 UT 21

Holler.

Y'all need to either get with the program or leave town immediately.

And I ain't even piss drunk yet.

TX 34, OSU 24

What town do I need to leave???

And wanna put some vinyl/cash on the game???

If you live in Texas and you are publicizing how you think Ohio State is going to beat Texas tomorrow night, then there aren't words harsh enough to decribe you.

That being said...

I've got a clean copy of Jamalca to put up for anyone who has a clean copy of either Jamal Plays Jamal or Ahmad Jamal '73 to put up against it.

• If you live in Texas and you are publicizing how you think Ohio State is going to beat Texas tomorrow night, then there aren't words harsh enough to decribe you.

That being said...

I've got a clean copy of Jamalca to put up for anyone who has a clean copy of either Jamal Plays Jamal or Ahmad Jamal '73 to put up against it.

WTF ever dood. Where is your heritage? You from SEC country right? Turncoat. Fuck some Longhorns. Step to me.

If you live in Texas and you are publicizing how you think Ohio State is going to beat Texas tomorrow night, then there aren't words harsh enough to decribe you.

That being said...

I am a realist and I don't believe in Lizard People.

BTW....which team has more black players???

That being said...

WTF ever dood. Where is your heritage? You from SEC country right? Turncoat. Fuck some Longhorns. Step to me.

Sheeeiiit, ain't you from Shreveport? Might as well be a Yankee being from there.

I am an old cranky half-a-man and I don't believe in following through on my own promises of a wager.

• If you live in Texas and you are publicizing how you think Ohio State is going to beat Texas tomorrow night, then there aren't words harsh enough to decribe you.

That being said...

Sheeeiiit, ain't you from Shreveport? Might as well be a Yankee being from there.

Now you're just not playing fair. C'mon now. And it's Monroe anyway.

Bottom line, dont' see how you can be UT fan and Tiger fan. I tried to be a UT sympathist when I moved here but screw that. Those alliances are too deep. SEC 4 LIFE. Fuck some Big XII. I don't change my stripes w/ the blowing wind........

That being said...

Bottom line, dont' see how you can be UT fan and Tiger fan. I tried to be a UT sympathist when I moved here but screw that. Those alliances are too deep. SEC 4 LIFE. Fuck some Big XII. I don't change my stripes w/ the blowing wind........

So you went to LSU?

I went to Texas.

That being said...

So you went to LSU?

I went to Texas.

Good for you man. Piece of info I didn't have. I didn't finish college but I went to NLU. Still, does growing up watching the Purple and Gold on TV or listening to them on the radio w/ my father since I was about 11 count?

I am an old cranky half-a-man and I don't believe in following through on my own promises of a wager.

As politely as I can.....and I mean this in the nicest way possible.....Fuck You.

I got a $20 to bet on OSU and I know damn well neither one of those terds you're looking for are worth more than a buck....I don't need a copy of "Jamaica" but how about my $20 vs. you not posting for a month??

• I am an old cranky half-a-man and I don't believe in following through on my own promises of a wager.

As politely as I can.....and I mean this in the nicest way possible.....Fuck You.

I got a $20 to bet on OSU and I know damn well neither one of those terds you're looking for are worth more than a buck....I don't need a copy of "Jamaica" but how about my $20 vs. you not posting for a month??

how about my $20 vs. you not posting for a month??

You got it.

• how about my $20 vs. you not posting for a month??

You got it.

Uh-oh........

I TRIED TO TOLD YA.

Get used to not winning big games anymore now that Vince is gone, UT fan. In fact, you may just want to book your room for the Holiday Bowl right now. ALL HAIL BIG GAME MACK BROWN.

At least the refs were nice and gave y'all a touchdown.

tOSU is gonna be hard to fuck w/ this year. What was it y'all were saying about their defense? Laurinits is a beast.

• Sheeeiiit, ain't you from Shreveport? Might as well be a Yankee being from there.

Watchitnow talkin' about Shreveport.

• Colt McCoy sounds like a quarterback's name.

I also went to school in Monroe. Olin Hall 702. I was raised a purple and gold household. I have been living in Austin for about six and a half years. I agree with you on that SEC 4 LIFE. It was just last year that I was able warm up at all to the Longhorns. It felt like I was cheating, but I got over that in time with the ex-wife too.

• Why the hell was Texas ranked #2 anyway?

tO$U is gonna be tough to beat this year.

My squad in Iowa City has some work to do if they wanna hang with them, going to 2 OTs with Syracuse was