Damn...

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
There are Ohio State fans crawling all over the streets of Austin seemingly unaware that a Longhorn-size magfifying glass is about to sizzle them back to oblivion. I will say that I'm worried about Tarrell Brown not playing. Continuing to sleep in the back of your buddy's car after swerving, being pulled over, and having the driver field tested...without even realizing that you have a loaded pistol on your lap[/b]...is either gangsta to the fullest or just plain dumb...or both.At any rate, it's going to take a lot more than that for the Horns to lose tomorrow. So dj_coolhands, keep selling those records to the stray red and greys who wander into your store, because come tomorrow night...it's lights out for the Buckeyes.

Comments

• You think one of his buddies could have gave him the ole "We're getting pulled over" wake-up call.

P.S. I don't think the Buckeyes are unaware of any so-called magnifying glass. They just don't give a fuck.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    You think one of his buddies could have gave him the ole "We're getting pulled over" wake-up call.

P.S. I don't think the Buckeyes are unaware of any so-called magnifying glass. They just don't give a fuck.

Thank you Aaron Harris. You couldn't make an NFL roster...so why not come down to Austin, stay on an ex-teammate's couch and sabotage his whole season?

The Ramonce Taylor situation was bad enough, with dude actually calling the cops out himself to find the pounds of weed in his trunk.

This whole slept-through-the-arrest-until-they-tasered-me jobby just might take the cake.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    You think one of his buddies could have gave him the ole "We're getting pulled over" wake-up call.

Truf.