PM related

BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
I have something to say to the dudes who don't answer to their PMsDudes who spend most of their time posting on the "SALE CLASSIFIEDS" or "WANTS / TRADES", ya see? They are selling $100+ records... And don't tell me a dude who's trying to sell $100+ records don't clean his message box, EVEN IF IT'S FOR A $10 RECORD!It takes 30 seconds of your time to send a message... bla... bla... No excuses!

Comments

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Oh! Just to clarify the situation, this happened to me 3 times "only" since I registered on the boards but it's bugging me out to wait for an answer that never comes!

Leave my brain alone!!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    and

Listing shit in the sales/trades thread and then not answering people's requests is str8

PS I love the new graemlins!

• "Pot calling the kettle"...

it's funny you should post this as I tried to PM you Bapt to let you know that the record you sent me had arrived safe and sound but I got a message saying your PM box was full !!!

• Word up, Bapt.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    What are you talking about? You never answered to my PMs...

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Aahh!! Grope, what are YOU talking about?

Are you talking about that PM about your post number... It was fun, but didn't need an answer.

Peace.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    no, i'm talking about the chute libre discography pms. i'd really like to know if they recorded under a different name or recorded other albums besides the self titled... i couldn't find any info online.

i wasn't seriuos though.